Windber Mini Bike Reunion 2016

I mailed in my check. This will be my first one. My only trouble is I may not have a bike to ride. I have one for the Build-Off but I may not get it done in time because I spent all my money and time helping my students with their bikes. I'm not ready to throw in the towel yet. I may still make it. :grind:

Thanks for the fast response. That sounds perfect as I was hoping to check out the bike show as well. Any idea what time this usually get started?
I think the parade started around 10 last year. I think my dad and I got there about 9 last year and we were there in plenty of time to unpack and walk around some before the parade. Looking forward to it again this year. Need to do some minor fixing and we'll be ready to go.

I need a bike picked up in Pittsburgh if someone is willing to bring it to Windber. I'll pay some cash for the time and gas to pick it up. Send me a p.m. if you can help me out.
Thanks, Owen

Getting close now , have a few projects done and working well
So I decided to take my one good working bike and pull the fine running tec 4hp and swap it for a clone , then plan to put the tec 4hp on another bike that had a working tec 3hp but not enough power
Ok then I decided to pull the stock carb off the gc160 on my arctic rat and make a custom intake for a keihn slide carb

Somehow I went from three working bikes to three non running bikes , with only days left before Windber lol