Windber mini bike reunion 2018

I figured out the "wacky" pictures. It is when you take a photo with your phone in the straight up position, not turned side ways. I have been trying to fix a couple of mine with no luck.:laugh:

Yes, a big thank you to Jeff and his family for putting this on, it was great seeing everyone again as well as meeting tons of new folks from on and off the forum here. Finally put faces to a bunch forum names, was a good idea to put a forum name and city/ state on a sign like Dr shopkeeper did. Good times and tons of riding to be had. Great atmosphere the whole time. See you next year, mini one

chrisr

Is this the 2nd year without a parade? Just curious if any less attendance from previous years as it relates to not having a parade? Looks like from the pictures, you all had great weather and people were enjoying the event.

I had a blast out at the show this year. Seeing little Aaron was great. He sure is a happy boy.
Everyone needs to remember next year is the 20th anniversary of the minibike reunion. Jeff wants more bikes for the show and maybe the parade if it happens.

Last edited:
I had a blast out at the show this year. Seeing little Aaron was great. He sure is a happy boy.
Everyone needs to remember next year is the 20th anniversary of the minibike reunion. Jeff wants more bikes for the show and maybe the parade if it happens.
Looks like it was a lot of fun this year!

My dad and I really want to go next year, just too many things going on at this time this year

Sent from my iPhone using OldMiniBikes mobile app powered by Tapatalk

We definitely plan on it!

How many bikes did you bring this year? We just got an old tilt back trailer tonight, needs work but got it really cheap.

I seen that doodlebug, can't wait to see it built, I know you will build another beautiful bike

Once again the greatest vacation ever. Jeff and his family and friends really took great care of all of us. It was sure great seeing everyone. I'll wright more later, but have been uploading pics and wanted to post some of them.

I'll post the rest that I took after I get them uploaded.

Last edited:
We definitely plan on it!

How many bikes did you bring this year? We just got an old tilt back trailer tonight, needs work but got it really cheap.

I seen that doodlebug, can't wait to see it built, I know you will build another beautiful bike
I took out 7 bikes a couple project bikes. Sold 2 project bokes and a VT1. I rode the black clone heald and showed 5 bikes. 1970 boonie bike restored ,1970 VT1survivoir,1971 VT2 restored,1971 VT7 survivoir,1973 VT3 restored.
I think im going to take more bikes out next year.

Special thanks to Jeff, Dawn and family for another great show. You can't meet better people. It was great seeing everybody. The show is a "reunion". We should of got a OldMiniBikes group photo but it slipped my mind. Usually we are all so busy that nobody takes any photos so I think we did pretty good this year with the pictures.:laugh:
Just a few members that was at the show: Chatten63, Peekster & Sue, Dr. Shop Teacher and his life long friend, RobertC and his great family, Docdc and family, Mariah, Dumptruckboy & Trin, Minibikin-Andrew-Al, Phil1958 & wife, X90rider and family, Trinik, Rayvel, Owend, BrownBoonie, Clutchkiller, FranticFreddy, StreetSmart, JimKemp, Gumpit, Rupp72. Mini one. Just to name a few. I am always amazed how many people are there that don't participate in the forum. Was great to see everybody. Best show on earth.:scooter::bowdown: