Windber mini bike reunion 2018

joshua. c.

I'll try to go this year if I can, as long as the weather is good but no grantees yet. I'm going to try to have my new speedway running by then to use as my parade bike.

I mainly go to visit all of the friends i have made over the years on here. I dont ride as much as alot of the people do but i sure enjoy it out there. It is a reunion of great friends for me. Parade is a bonus if it happens.

It could rain all weekend end and we would still have way to much fun , its all about just getting together with other mini bike nuts , and you all know we are all nuts , :scooter:

Memories of a great Windber weekend...grease under my nails, gas odor on my tennis shoe and dirty clothes to clog the washing machine!:scooter::hammer::grind::laugh::thumbsup:

Best vacation every year. I personally could take or leave the parade. It is nice to support the community and spend some money in town but if they arent interested in having us in the parade then I don’t mind more time at the property. You can spend the whole time walking around or hanging at your site. You dont even need to bring a mini bike to have a good time. I always bring a few and are always available for anyone to ride. Its a blast riding the circle track and the trails or just bouncing across the field. Rain or shine I would take a bus to get there if I had to and sleep under a tarp. Windber is not to be missed.

Got my summer teaching schedule and I am good to go. Just need to decide which bike to bring....Gilson, Gilson, Gilson or Gilson. hmmmmm. Will be fun to see everyone again!:thumbsup:

Unfortunately don't think we are going to be going either. Heading to Michigan in May for a mini bike show and picking up a few mini bikes we already purchased and hopefully buy a few at the show. But, you never know!
Met a lot of great people our first year there!

Last edited:

Street Smart

Unfortunately don't think we are going to be going either. Heading to Michigan in May for a mini bike show and picking up a few mini bikes we already purchased and hopefully buy a few at the show. But, you never know!
Met a lot of great people our first year there!
What show in Michigan?