Windber mini bike reunion 2018

I think we are camping in Walmarts parking lot Wednesday night , this way I don't have to get up before the crack of dawn to be there when it opens up thrusday at 10

i called walmart today. they said they don't allow "loitering".

i think i will test this and see what happens. my eta there
is 3pm. the worst they could do is ask us to leave.

Hey folks.

We stayed overnight there the night before checking in at Windber last year.

We pulled in pretty late in the evening. I filled up the rv at the gas station in that shopping center, and asked them about staying overnight...as I'd seen the signs warning about no overnights.

Indicating that it should be okay, the gas station mgr commented the truck drivers do it frequently. She also commented those that do, respect the businesses , and their customers, by parking way out at the end of the lot away from the buildings, so as not to impact the customers who would be parking closer to the business front doors.

The next day, us and a couple dozen of the other folks destined for Windber, convened there...:laugh:...then a bunch of us went in and bought our groceries and supplies for the weekend, in the Wal-Mart.

As was said above somewhere....the Windber Mini Bike Reunion is the greatest vacation ever...:thumbsup:

Looking forward to seeing all y'all !

Last edited:
I call the Walmart today , they said we can park there as long as we park as far away from the building in the corner of the parking lot , so it looks like that's where we are staying Wednesday night before the reunion , sent our money in today for the registration , cant wait for this weekend to get here !!!!!

I call the Walmart today , they said we can park there as long as we park as far away from the building in the corner of the parking lot , so it looks like that's where we are staying Wednesday night before the reunion , sent our money in today for the registration , cant wait for this weekend to get here !!!!!
I will be there this year with the wife.We will be staying in our new toyhauler.

A few of us are staying within 1/4 mile of the Walmart so we can all hook up the night before for maybe a late dinner then meet at the Walmart in the morning to convoy over.

pomfish

Anyone else get their reg forms in the mail yet?
Have seen nothing, been going for years and usually have something by now.
Thanks
Keith