Windber Minibike Reunion Scrapbook

Just returned home from my first Windber Trip. Left just after all these great folks (All ages) took off to town for the Parade. What a sight! I personally did not take more than 3 photos, however, I will say I am so glad I went. Met many members from East to West / North to South that previously were only E mail contacts. I sure hope there is a 2013 event. I'll have a bike ready and will camp on-site vs a Hotel room as I did this time.
I cannot say enough good things about the event. The people,the event and the experience are just awesome!
Joe 51

I just got home. What a great time. It was nice to finally put faces to some names. This one was my first, and I'll be there next year with my own bike:thumbsup:

Ed came for a vacation and worked the whole time? It was all good, he rode the bike he put together in the parade and had to use a tire as a seat! Kenny showed up after the parade and had a new mx bonanza, it was great weather and good riding some good deals too, i happened to miss out on the simplex? guess it wasnt meant to be?

I was fortunate enough to waste a belt on a Powell and the trail horse I rode in the parade ate a plug and refused to run the last quarter mile, which left Bill and I pushing the final distance:laugh: we set up the tent for Friday night, only to freeze and end up sleeping in the cab of our truck! We scored some nice swap meet finds too. I'm beginning to think I lost some of my hearing due to bill's bc1500! I will never forget fun, somewhat crazy evenings spent hanging with Drew and Vickie, not to mention their hospitality. Getting to meet Evil Ed was cool!!! Bill and I also picked up a Bonanza 1510 mx and got it up and running on the cheap. There was so much stuff to do that I never got bored. Everyone I met were all great people. I made more memories this weekend than I have in a long time. Next year can't come soon enough:thumbsup: