Wow! Original, Nice & No Reserve $99 - Bonanza Chopper - Hodaka Engine on eBay

You have to see this one! Starting at $99 No Reserve.

I don't think my pockets are deep enough to win this one. But just Wow!

Vintage Bonanza Minibike Scout Chopper Hodaka | eBay

From the eBay ad:

Vintage Bonanza Minibike Scout Chopper Hodaka

My family are the original owners to this Minibike my father bought this for my brother in the 70s and my mother went crazy saying it was way to dangerous I never knew what became of it,about a year ago I fond it under paint tarps hidden I guess my father didn't get rid of it lol at my cousins house, he said he did a few things to it but lost intrest, ok it does not run has a bunch of loose wires plenty of compression, it does not look like anything is missing, I do know that is pretty rare and father always bought real good stuff . there looks to be dumb stuff wrong like chain is hanging off throttle is disconected some lighting wires.someone with some knowlege can make this a 4 to 5 thousnd dollar bike vey easy please ask any questons thank you and good luck bidding

Last edited:
Wanna play a game?

I say it goes for $3850...backed up by a fat $1 bill...:laugh:

- Closest guess over or under takes the pool
- Pool closes Oct 18, 2014 15:38:31 PDT, 24 hours before end of auction
- $1 USD per guess
- Whole dollar's guess' only, no cents. Cents do count in the selling price.
- No limit on guess'
- Ties split the pool
- Only members with minimum 35 post count...me :biggrin:
- Everyone in pays, else be publicly shamed :laugh:

Pool list:

lss $3850
ludicrous speed $1202

Last edited:
That bike is soo far original. I cant stand when people make up stories to try and help sell something they have. It looks like a project that was never finished, only a few years ago. Not 40 lol.

The only way to make it a 4-5k bike is to strap an envelope with $2000 or more to the seat. The story is BS, I predict it will not go over $2000.

Last edited:
That bike is soo far original. I cant stand when people make up stories to try and help sell something they have. It looks like a project that was never finished, only a few years ago. Not 40 lol.
either that or something he stole or got paid in trade.
that story sounds wack......and theres no way that bike sat under tarps anywheres.

my guess on sale is 1,202.50

Can anyone find something wrong with it. as far as original. It doesn't look like original paint. Could be the light in pics. what do you guys think?

Show me any seat that has sat under a tarp for 40years that looks like that when pulled out. Even after a good cleaning. I call BS on most of the story!
To me that looks like a bike that has been in the works for a long time.

I say ran out of money and instead of mom going mad at dad. It's wife going crazy on husband!

I do believe the part that the bike was original to the family. But there was money stuck into it after it was pulled from any type of tarp. That's for sure.

Bike is cool! His sign is going for crazy money!

I also say it gets pulled!

capguncowboy

My biggest problem with this story is the air cleaner. It's so dirty and rusty and the engine is as well... and the chrome still looks like that? Something doesn't mesh up with the story