Wow this looks familiar

Boy I hate to see that Leather and I know how you must feel. You spend countless hours out in the shop making sure that each step is done perfectly. No short cuts. No doing it half- assed. You spend a bunch of money and time on a first class paint job and when you're done you stand back; take a good look at your work, and feel pretty darn proud of yourself. And then some asshole comes along and in a matter of a few months beats the hell out of it and turns it into a piece of sh*t. Because I don't wish to be in the same position that you are in now I have often wondered what I'm going to do with the Fox Campus bikes I'm restoring. The way I see it there are only two options. The first is to donate one or more to a minibike museum and the second is to sell them to some old geezer (without grandchildren) who just wants to look at them and reminisce about his childhood. In either case I think you'd have a better chance of finding the Loch Ness Monster. So I'm still trying to figure it out. If you come up with a solution Leather; let me know about it. Ogy

Well Ogy I thought I got around all that :shrug: by making them brand new and pricing them high. This bike I sold to a guy in his late 40's early 50's who was a drag racer and wanted a pitbike. He seemed like a real maticulous guy. Oh well couple more times around the the circuit and I can buy it back and restore it again :laugh: