WTB: Sebac Coil Spring Rear Shocks

Midyrman

your sure you need sebac's for a BC? I should have a rebuilt set of Sebac's ready to sell by the end of the week, but the BC's usually only had in house made shocks on them.
No, not sure. Still on the learning curve of Bonanzas. Looking for correct set for BC 1400. Thought they were Sebacs.

markus

No, not sure. Still on the learning curve of Bonanzas. Looking for correct set for BC 1400. Thought they were Sebacs.

These were the typical ones on the mid peg 1400/1500 bikes which I believe were 12'

If your bike was not an actual 14/1500 though or an earlier frame you may want to double check the shock mount point as they used shorter shocks on the lesser frames.

If the frame is a 14/1500 you can use sebacs, or alot of other choices pretty easy. I used a set of moped shocks on a buddies bike I built for him to save some $$$ :laugh: sebacs are usually 11 3/4" so they are a smidge shorter that the OG ones

Midyrman

I just did a little searching and do see the different shocks (not Sebacs) on the 1400/1500. Had to find what looked like an unrestored bike. I see those same shocks in your picture Markus.

There's a set of the correct bc1400/1500 shocks on eBay right now. They belong to a member.markus has the correct set pictured with black bottoms

Last edited: