YEARS!!!! of BS From local minibike racers at the drag spot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seams like more running the mouth than running the bikes. When we use to street race our Volkswagens, we would just line it up and go. Would get in alot of racing before the cops came!:devil2:

Seams like more running the mouth than running the bikes. When we use to street race our Volkswagens, we would just line it up and go. Would get in alot of racing before the cops came!:devil2:
Where the heck have you been ! My bike has already beat him like 5 times already. Solo is a real trooper,the more he gets beat the more he wants to race you. Bring your trash out and we will line up right away and I'll blow you back to Cucamonga !

Last edited:

minidragbike

Supporting Speed Nut!
$4000.00 in the motor alone huh? Are we talking clone or Honda 200cc blocks? Sounds really high strung! like a hand grenade! How long do these engines last anyway Charles?
These are purpose built jr dragster blocks. NOT lawn mower engines like what we run.

Neck

Growing up is optional
These are purpose built jr dragster blocks. NOT lawn mower engines like what we run.[/QUOTE]

No wonder your fed up!

minidragbike

Supporting Speed Nut!
Nobody with a small engine has a problem with racing when there bike is out there. My personal best racer is Wolf, even when his bike wasn't running good he would still race no matter what.

At one time Dobie use to have a regular modified 5hp briggs. He use to race it all the time. Then he went to a briggs world formula, and he also use to race it all the time. Then he had a modified 13hp briggs built. It would race about twice a year. Now with Doom he races it once every 3 years.

I remember racing my blue bike in the Alley years ago maybe 10 times in 1 day 4 years ago. Then went faster on alky, still racing 10+ times a day. Now-a-days you would be lucky for the guys to even bring there bikes to the racing spot.

I personally don't care what motor you have, what you weigh, or what fuel you run. As long as your actually racing, but I'm done with these idiots. I never wanted to be the fastest, as long as I'm fast. I don't want to build a motor so big and powerful that I don't like riding it after spending $4000+ on it. And if I did ride/race it, I still need many other people willing to race me. But I would just be testing and tuning like everyone else does. And I just can't see the fun in that.

minidragbike

Supporting Speed Nut!
I remember Charles saying something about the circle track racers being dizzy from going around in circles because of all of the talking that was going on.

Sorry to hear you drag racers caught the disease!!

It's easier to talk than race.
I have to beg these guys to race there own bikes. Or beg them to even bring them to the spot. When I have my bike I'm riding it non-stop until I run out of fuel, or something breaks. But some people are real racers, and some are impostors. It's just that simple!

So no more racing for me, I will be just testing and tuning, R&D work.

Due to the fact that I can't fatten up to reach the pound for pound race Solo wants,this is what I came up with. Home Alone on my bike:thumbsup: and #1 on Solo's bike:laugh:. M5 racing fuel out of the same 5 gal. container (due to the fact Solo likes extra crack in his tank:doah: and I like M5) in the 1/8th mile. Waddup Solo ????
LIL BEAST IS CALLING YOU OUT !! HP vs HP, the way it should be !
Oh Edward your all worked up budde. Lol I attachted what rocker arms I run. What do yours look like, do you have any picks ?

Hey, I say if you know how to blend fuels then go for it. You want to run 25-30% nitro, go ahead on. I hear you need to run some other stuff with it, and do a few mods to your fuel system to make it work right. Secret shit.

Hey, I say if you know how to blend fuels then go for it. You want to run 25-30% nitro, go ahead on. I hear you need to run some other stuff with it, and do a few mods to your fuel system to make it work right. Secret shit.
Nothing secret about what VP sells KD. I've never beat Ed's bike. I ran M5 6 of the seven times I have lost to him. The last race against Edwin I was on straight Alky and lost by a tire(blown head gasket i'm ah ware of). I guess that blows the fuel theory for me, dam my drawing board is wore out, time for a new one I suppose.

Rollers hah. I'm runnin a 28.5 by 25 valve set up with a D shape port. Heres some pic's. What head are you running ?
Go to the Evil Ed's small block thread, If it's not in that thread it's SECRET $HIT ! Period, end of conversation ! :hammer: You already saw the piston ! that was more than you should have seen !

Last edited:

minidragbike

Supporting Speed Nut!
Rollers hah. I'm runnin a 28.5 by 25 valve set up with a D shape port. Heres some pic's. What head are you running ?
Nice and simple, that's what I told Drew he needs. Nothing exotic, but just more flow for more speed. Then he can drop his gearing and accelerate the same, but with more speed at the big end.

I don't think you need anything more. If you did then you would be fun to play with.:wink:

Secrets or not, someone needs to beat Coco on Birds bike. So that should be the goal, then that person could be the small block king of the 1/8 mile. Right now all of you guys are fighting for runner up, LOL :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Trophy Racing again????????

Status
Not open for further replies.