zapp magic tricycle

incogrhino

Pics before I tossed it in the truck....

Ever seen one? Now ya have. No idea on original motor. The guys going to look for old pics. The rear body has suspension/shocks. More pics later when I get home....

I've seen one ! Every time I go out in the garage ! But I thought when I saw it I was looking at the only one there was until now. My body came off the same mold as yours but is molded with a blue metal-flake gel cote on it. There are things about the frame that made me think it was a prototype that never made it to production. I still think there are very few out there.

Truckers and rats have the same body shape just different colors. They both taper back to the tires and then straighten out over the top of them. The zap body is a straight taper all the way back. The Rupps also have a shelf area over the engine the zap body is wide open.

Funny you say that. I just cleared the lot next to the house. Looking at building a 32x60 pole barn. 14' walls. Bwahahahaha..... new hoarder headquarters. Just waiting on couple more quotes. Excited is a understatement.:thumbsup:

incogrhino

Update....

Put my old 196cc on this thing over the weekend off the Baja. Goes 46mph. Stupid fast. Hafta back it off before I return it to its owner. New street record tho.:laugh::thumbsup: