Ebay...Are you kidding me.

( Quote from Havasu Dave ) So yeah, I could see one of your show judges, no doubt trying to decide who next to induct into the Mini Bike Hall of Fame, getting out a microscope and checking for "Made in the USA" on the unusable fuel filter. :thumbsup: ( Quote )

I sure hope that wasn't taking a stab at me !

Last edited:
Easy there Scrappy doo... sidekicks are supposed to stay in their own lane....
View attachment 102921
Just stating the obvious buddy. Part numbers clearly are different if you pay attention to detail. Getting all defensive over nothin lol! I’ll say it again, they will sell!! And as of now everything else sold within a few days for damn near asking price which clearly proves the majority of you wrong, me personally wouldn’t and don’t have the dough to spend on them I’m a little more conservative and would wait it out and hopefully a couple hoarders I know would eventually dish one out.. but yeah I’ll leave it at that!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
FOR SALE !!! One of the first 50 Bonanza's ever built. Own a piece of history !! Price is $12,500.00 No best offers ! Don't even ask ! No shipping, Must pick up !!!

Mods, If I posted this in the wrong section, Please Delete !

Last edited:
Just stating the obvious buddy. Part numbers clearly are different if you pay attention to detail. Getting all defensive over nothin lol! I’ll say it again, they will sell!! And as of now everything else sold within a few days for damn near asking price which clearly proves the majority of you wrong, me personally wouldn’t and don’t have the dough to spend on them I’m a little more conservative and would wait it out and hopefully a couple hoarders I know would eventually dish one out.. but yeah I’ll leave it at that!

Hey Nick, when you get to be my age, You learn patience goes a long way. I’ve gotten Great deals. Maybe I’m just Lucky! LOL $100 Bonanzas. Hell I got a BC1000 Roller with Go Powers for $60 While a complete one with a modern Tec was on Craigslist for 3 years for $1000. That Bonanza Chopper Roller I paid $300 . The BC1500 Hodaka unrestored $700 that one Plus shipping. Eventually everything I want comes around at the price I want to pay.

Hey Nick, when you get to be my age, You learn patience goes a long way. I’ve gotten Great deals. Maybe I’m just Lucky! LOL $100 Bonanzas. Hell I got a BC1000 Roller with Go Powers for $60 While a complete one with a modern Tec was on Craigslist for 3 years for $1000. That Bonanza Chopper Roller I paid $300 . The BC1500 Hodaka unrestored $700 that one Plus shipping. Eventually everything I want comes around at the price I want to pay.
Good morning Joe,

I’m aware you get all the good deals, you always beat me to them in the bay so I don’t even waste my time on Craigslist anymore
lol.

( Quote from Havasu Dave ) So yeah, I could see one of your show judges, no doubt trying to decide who next to induct into the Mini Bike Hall of Fame, getting out a microscope and checking for "Made in the USA" on the unusable fuel filter. :thumbsup: ( Quote ) I sure hope that wasn't taking a stab at me !
No I wasn't Ed. I always thought of you as one of the great ones, and that we got along. I don't keep tabs of who hall of famers are, means nothing to me, only that an event coordinator decided who he was going to knight with the title, and that it seemed centered on his events, and not the vast majority of people out there regularly building some good shit. I apologize if I offended you in any way.

No I wasn't Ed. I always thought of you as one of the great ones, and that we got along. I don't keep tabs of who hall of famers are, means nothing to me, only that an event coordinator decided who he was going to knight with the title, and that it seemed centered on his events, and not the vast majority of people out there regularly building some good shit. I apologize if I offended you in any way.
No problem Dave ! I try to be friends with everyone here on the forum.:thumbsup:

No problem Dave ! I try to be friends with everyone here on the forum.:thumbsup:
Yes you do. I on the other hand tend to be plain spoken and draw in fellow assholes. I don't even care what Bonanza shit sells for, only that I sell my stuff at reasonable prices and get off on restoring other people's junk, not making a buck. I've tried to make that LA event every year since he started. Many of my bikes have made it there, but I think most of them are either on the East Coast USA, or languishing in a snow-filled storage shed somewhere in Western Idaho!

Ed, this whiny douche bag has been swinging off our dicks since we started JMBR. He all but demanded he be in the JMBR HOF, wanted to know our 'criteria" for election and on and on. I came on this site this am to ck on the Clinton Aluminum piston I need and saw this thread. I usually don't reply to bs yet thought I would. A couple of things...we have the best judges I can find and we have improved dramatically in my opinion. Jake Moe and Eian are the most genuine minibikers I know. They are not there with a fine tooth comb, we are pretty pressed for time and the judging is not anal like many of the old timers like HD. On the JMBR HOF election, I can name only one (1) JMBR HOF selection that I wish didn't happen, yet nobody is perfect and it takes time to sometimes really see through some people. The bottom line is this...haters are gonna hate and attention seeking guys like HD are what makes this OldMiniBikes site a drag. I haven't really been on with the exception of the recent Classifieds, don't post much on the Podcast or Event due largely to assholes like this guy. I love the way he takes shots at you Ed, me, the HOF induction ( as if the Franquez Bros, you, Dave Miller, Mac, MDB, Home Alone, etc. should feel like they don't belong in HOF because I just "knight" my West Coast friends like HD implies. And like total bitch, he can't event admit it when you call him on it. I have seen his work on CL and he tries to sell his crap for $4K and it doesn't sell. He probably hasn't ridden a bike forever and sits behind his keyboard taking shots at those of us who are taking our time, energies and monies to improve our minibike hobby while others don't do shit but critique. Ah, it's good to be KING isn't it Ed?