Ebay...Are you kidding me.

I nominate Top Notch to the Cry Baby Hall of Fame. By the Way, notice NOBODY is coming to his Defense. Must be lonely at the Top.
Some goof that goes by TT thinks topnotch is his hero. He must be living in his parent's basement also. Get a life, TT. I'm sorry about that, I apologize. I make a motion to be banned from this site, indefinitely. :smile:

Last edited:
I’m just here to state facts that I believe are true which I feel I have prove my point and I don’t have anything else to do but sit back and watch you guys talk s*** lol. And who is TT?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Some goof that goes by TT thinks topnotch is his hero. He must be living in his parent's basement also. Get a life, TT. I'm sorry about that, I apologize. I make a motion to be banned from this site, indefinitely. :smile:
I think I know who this seller is but I think they lost their marbles.:laugh:
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Bonanza-mi...ash=item362a5cbcad:g:UQEAAOSwhcNaZYpx&vxp=mtr
Who would have thought this thread would cause so much controversy? 10 pages and counting......

I don't know RideSF, never saw any of TT's contributions to this site. He must have nominated topnotch to the "Mini Bike Hall of Fame" while we were restoring our rusty junk.

Last edited:
I’m just here to state facts that I believe are true which I feel I have prove my point and I don’t have anything else to do but sit back and watch you guys talk s*** lol. And who is TT?

What did you prove ? Nothing. He took the the Gas Cap off E Bay Nick . did you buy it for $500? What facts are are you talking about? If he got full price, great.

I said In the beginning of this thread they would sell. It sold for 475

And I said Nobody would pay $500 . Let’s not forget the Headlight and Tail light for $650 didn’t sell. I picked an NOS headlight for $220 shipped from an OldMiniBikes member and True Mini Bike Enthusiasts. This thread now bores me.
It’s Gonna be in the High 70s in the Bay this weekend. I’m jumping on my bike and going for a ride!