Ebay...Are you kidding me.

The person selling those is a OldMiniBikes member. They are high prices but like you said it’s eBay and they are rare and also NOS.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, I need a set of fork boots but I'm not paying that. Just saying. I shouldn't be mean because if its who I think it is, he has helped me out with some things.:thumbsup:

Well, I need a set of fork boots but I'm not paying that. Just saying. I shouldn't be mean because if its who I think it is, he has helped me out with some things.:thumbsup:
I agree with you Karen... I guess we have to remember the old rule that something is always worth what someone else will give you for it...and it doesn't hurt to ask...so why not ask... I guess. There is the old saying.. "caveat emptor".... let the buyer beware...

And [MENTION=31239]Havasu Dave[/MENTION]... I agree with you....lol

I agree with you Karen... I guess we have to remember the old rule that something is always worth what someone else will give you for it...and it doesn't hurt to ask...so why not ask... I guess. There is the old saying.. "caveat emptor".... let the buyer beware...

And [MENTION=31239]Havasu Dave[/MENTION]... I agree with you....lol
I didn't realize it was an OldMiniBikes forum member, nor did I use his outrageous Ebay prices to call him in to question because he pissed me off on a forum post. Just to keep the comparison honest, and reiterate the (lost) gist of my post you had an issue with.

Since that time, I've seen several astronomically priced Tecumseh's on Ebay.

I didn't realize it was an OldMiniBikes forum member, nor did I use his outrageous Ebay prices to call him in to question because he pissed me off on a forum post. Just to keep the comparison honest, and reiterate the (lost) gist of my post you had an issue with.

Since that time, I've seen several astronomically priced Tecumseh's on Ebay.
Dave if you are still hurt over that, get over it. When I said I was done with that... I meant it. No need use Karen’s thread to pick at a scab...
If you have a personal issue with me... keep it off of here... PM me.....we now return to regular programming.....:hammer:

Last edited:
Well one man's junk is another's treasure. If you have it and they have to have it, I guess you can name your price.
Or as it goes, A fool and his money are soon parted.
But really, mini bikes that went for maybe a couple hundred then, now going for 10 times the price? And folks buy them...

My Gramps used to restore antique autos, and I can still remember him paying $2500.00 for a broken radio, just to get the correct knobs for a car he was doing.

I asked about the forks and was told that's ok. Not parting out but parted out everything else. Crazy. I looked at the above mentioned and there is 16 watchers right now, I guess everyone is curious. Back to the cat I hate to see when someone Parts out a item that has such potential and would make someone really happy. Being new to all this it blows my mind what people ask for some things.