Ebay...Are you kidding me.

Aw shucks, put me on your list as well topnotch. I'm weak as a kitten lately.
I really value the great folks on this forum. You too, topnotch.
My apologies to Hent and the moderator's if I have over-stepped the boundaries of this great forum.
Moderators, I value your work here,
Steve

The world is full of assholes, but they are strategically placed so that you'll come across one every day. Today, we have come across one.:eek:ut:
No, Freddy that's not the case here today, anybody that knows me knows that I'm not an asshole as you would put it , you and the other so-called men of this post just stepped on the wrong guy toes today. I have never said anything negative on this fourm about anybody, since you guys have stepped on my toes it's time for me to speak. I"m tried of clowns like you here that all ways have something smart to say, and always have negative comments about other people. You so-call men are worse than women the way gossip, you guys never build anything worthy of praise and you are Freddy are not even a supporting member what good are you to OldMiniBikes. You should keep your mouth close if you don't have anything positive to say.

Whoever it is they need to adjust the cheese on that cracker, nearly slid plumb off.
Hi Out law, this is topnotch I'm the one requiring the cheese. There is no adjustment needed to the cheese, I say If you can't afford the cheese just eat the dry Rusty old crackers you're used to having. Four down two to go!

Last edited:
No one will pay that Price.
Hi Taco Loco Joe, It's Topnotch you might want to be careful what you say because you might end up having to recant your whole statement. Joe what size shoe do you wear ? If you're an average size man like me 6'1 210 pounds with a size 11 1/2 size shoe. It's going to be tough putting all of that foot into your mouth. By the way those items that started all of this mess sold on eBay. I have a piece of humble pie over here if you would like to have a slice. Five down and one to go!

No, Freddy that's not the case here today, anybody that knows me knows that I'm not an asshole as you would put it , you and the other so-called men of this post just stepped on the wrong guy toes today. I have never said anything negative on this fourm about anybody, since you guys have stepped on my toes it's time for me to speak. I"m tried of clowns like you here that all ways have something smart to say, and always have negative comments about other people. You so-call men are worse than women the way gossip, you guys never build anything worthy of praise and you are Freddy are not even a supporting member what good are you to OldMiniBikes. You should keep your mouth close if you don't have anything positive to say.
:laugh:

Here is his Tillotson "made in the USA" fuel filter for $100.

Here is a new Tillotson fuel filter exactly like he's selling, but it's $11.68.

Like a complete Cat Mini Bike in original condition busted apart and sold off on ebay. I keep forgetting how important money is to some folks, and how important some other people view "things," while hoping everyone else is jealous of those things. People suck.
(Hi Dave it's Topnotch) Finally Havasu Dave The babbling brook you should be a used car salesman I'm coming after you for giving out false information to these wonderful ladies and gentlemen here on the form. Here are the true facts: You posted Here is his Tillotson as a link you also put "made in the USA" fuel filter for $100. You also put Here is a new Tillotson as a link you also put fuel filter exactly like he's selling, but it's $11.86. But what you fail to do is play close attention to the details The Tillotson I'm selling is a (NOS) New old stock item and the writing on my item reads: Tillotson -FS-0 on the back side of the filter. On the front side of the filter it reads Tillotson Toledo, O made in the U.S.A. . The new repopped item you showed the link for on this post is very different compared to the (NOS) new old stock one I have but you would have to have a trade eyes like minds to your see your mistake. Your repopped item on the back side reads Tillotson FS -1p is the first flaw or era. On the front of you repopped fuel filter it reads Tillotson Ireland. These are clearly two totally different items. My items were made in the USA in Toledo Ohio. If you would've done your homework before opening your mouth you would've knew that your repopped items were made in Ireland or China now. So to true purest who only wants (NOS) parts will pay for them. That's why my fuel filter $100 and your repopped fuel filter is $11.68. CLASS IS OVER NOW! " and I'm going to be nice today, I won't charge you for this lesson. Six out of six and I'm still the Champ.

I just want to say thanks to you Hent personally, for the opportunity to be on this forum I have had the opportunity to meet some wonderful people here that have become good friends with over the years. Also in recent years I have encountered people on this form who I wish I never had words with I am saying that to say this, Hent good luck to you I wish good health and prosperity for you and your family. I'm just one more supporting member signing off never to return. Thanks Karen for this post I needed that push. Topnotch signing out !!!!

Hi Out law, this is topnotch I'm the one requiring the cheese. There is no adjustment needed to the cheese, I say If you can't afford the cheese just eat the dry Rusty old crackers you're used to having. Four down two to go!
Touchy aren't we? If I were a sanctimonious prick like you're being here I might be offended by your rusty cracker comment but I like my old rusty stuff it keeps me grounded.

Last edited:
Hi Taco Loco Joe, It's Topnotch you might want to be careful what you say because you might end up having to recant your whole statement. Joe what size shoe do you wear ? If you're an average size man like me 6'1 210 pounds with a size 11 1/2 size shoe. It's going to be tough putting all of that foot into your mouth. By the way those items that started all of this mess sold on eBay. I have a piece of humble pie over here if you would like to have a slice. Five down and one to go!
Everyone’s a tough guy till they actually meet one. What a joke

I just want to say thanks to you Hent personally, for the opportunity to be on this forum I have had the opportunity to meet some wonderful people here that have become good friends with over the years. Also in recent years I have encountered people on this form who I wish I never had words with I am saying that to say this, Hent good luck to you I wish good health and prosperity for you and your family. I'm just one more supporting member signing off never to return. Thanks Karen for this post I needed that push. Topnotch signing out !!!!
Signing off to never return? I call BS. You’re way to butt hurt to not check in and see who commented... Don’t know you and don’t care what you ask for your parts. This is America. You offered them on EBay which is what I’d do make a sale.
However, don’t get offended over opinions. If you think Hent is gonna ban/close or moderate anything about this thread you’re mistaken. This drama ridden fiasco is the most action this place has seen in awhile.[emoji23]
BTW, I’ve got a nice used set of fork boots for $150....[emoji51]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you would've done your homework before opening your mouth you would've knew that your repopped items were made in Ireland or China now. So to true purest who only wants (NOS) parts will pay for them. That's why my fuel filter $100 and your repopped fuel filter is $11.68. CLASS IS OVER NOW! " and I'm going to be nice today, I won't charge you for this lesson. Six out of six and I'm still the Champ.
Thank you for the lesson Andre! :thumbsup: Tillotson has had manufacturing operations in Ireland since the early 70's. Virtually every Tillotson part I've seen over the past few years, including vintage carburetors for my two strokes were manufactured in Ireland.

I fully understand the needs of a "purest," being one myself. I've also sold a few of my bikes to collectors who demand an adherence to vintage specifications, and in almost all of my documented builds, I have included historical information, and drawings for rare parts I had to fabricate.

No one with any degree of knowledge of internal combustion engines is going to install a 50 year old fuel filter on an old engine, much less a rebuilt Hodaka. But then again, you SoCal guys like to do "show," not go, being limited to noise, pollution, and transmission of negative waves into outer space and whatnot. So yeah, I could see one of your show judges, no doubt trying to decide who next to induct into the Mini Bike Hall of Fame, getting out a microscope and checking for "Made in the USA" on the unusable fuel filter. :thumbsup:

Like the others have said, and as some of your pals within this thread KNOW, we pay what we pay, and I personally have "stepped up" several times to purchase a rusty piece of crap most folks either couldn't deal with, or refused to.

Signing off to never return? I call BS. You’re way to butt hurt to not check in and see who commented.
Yep, ever since Al Gore invented the internet, people who say they are leaving never are. But at least we're treated to the guy's height and weight and I find it quite scary. Personally, I'm really a hot Russian swim suit model looking for a sexy mini bike guy to be my sugar daddy. I have the photos to prove it.

Man-Face.jpg

This drama ridden fiasco is the most action this place has seen in awhile.
Predators still suck! :laugh:

Last edited:
Signing off to never return? I call BS. You’re way to butt hurt to not check in and see who commented... Don’t know you and don’t care what you ask for your parts. This is America. You offered them on EBay which is what I’d do make a sale.
However, don’t get offended over opinions. If you think Hent is gonna ban/close or moderate anything about this thread you’re mistaken. This drama ridden fiasco is the most action this place has seen in awhile.[emoji23]
BTW, I’ve got a nice used set of fork boots for $150....[emoji51]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I have to agree, this is the most action we've seen around here since Cory got banned. I was just testing the thickness of topnotch's skin a little. $300 fork boots, or $500 gas tank caps may be for the "elite", but it does eventually raise the cost of the rusty used parts I have to buy. Come on, we're playing with toys made for children 50 years ago.