Review of CJTMINI's 6.5 engine conversion kit for Doodlebug!

I'm surprised george3 did'nt weigh in on this thread, he says if we had a clue we would only need a clutch and an engine! I did mine without one but do not reccomend it! I have heard only good things about the kits and will get one for my yellow DB!

I'm surprised george3 did'nt weigh in on this thread, he says if we had a clue we would only need a clutch and an engine! I did mine without one but do not reccomend it! I have heard only good things about the kits and will get one for my yellow DB!
And I'm not hacking on george3 to be mean, I just appreciate the research and development that went into a great product that a lot of people want and need!

I'm thinking of putting an 11hp in my doodle bug:scooter: anyone accomplish this yet???:shrug:

if i cant make this happen i might just do the 6.5

what everyone think???

I'm thinking of putting an 11hp in my doodle bug:scooter: anyone accomplish this yet???:shrug:

if i cant make this happen i might just do the 6.5

what everyone think???
It's possible, but not practical. It will cause the bike to be side heavy and generally heavy. Go with a 6.5 clone and you'll love it...

Hey guys, just got my first mini bike a doodle bug 30 and i new to this site...love the bike but the stock engine is lacking some power, so i was poking around this site and discovered this 6.5 kit thats supposed to bolt on nice and easy...tried sending a PM to cjtmini but i havent posted enough in the forums yet to send PM's. Just wondering if cjtmini still sells these engine kits because i would love to get me one! thanks fellas - Jeremy