Classifieds here gone to hell again it seems

buckeye

I miss being able to comment. Nice bike. Good luck on your sale! Thats a piece of junk. Have you lost your ever loving mind. Great deal right there. Wish I was closer. Do you ship? How much for shipping to 36532? Any trades. Does it run? Wish I hadn't paid for that extra lap dance. You ship ups or fed ex? Where are you located? Is that the original engine? Those forks don't look right. What gears are on that baby? Why ya selling that? You gettin out? Is that blue color blue? On and on and on.....

I miss being able to comment. Nice bike. Good luck on your sale! Thats a piece of junk. Have you lost your ever loving mind. Great deal right there. Wish I was closer. Do you ship? How much for shipping to 36532? Any trades. Does it run? Wish I hadn't paid for that extra lap dance. You ship ups or fed ex? Where are you located? Is that the original engine? Those forks don't look right. What gears are on that baby? Why ya selling that? You gettin out? Is that blue color blue? On and on and on.....

Hent, give us back what the majority want (see above), PLEASE!!!

It's how I like it too.

If I allow comments, negative comments come with it. The mods and myself cant baby sit the classifieds.

With that said comments can go, but when I get the cry babies bitching about their threads, I'm going to be banning a lot of people. Buyers, sellers, etc. anyone who starts causing problems.

Like I said before if you don't like the classifieds sell somewhere else.

So... How many replies can we get out of bad tec and outlaw ace? :laugh:

Keep it up, it's truly entertaining!

It's how I like it too.

If I allow comments, negative comments come with it. The mods and myself cant baby sit the classifieds.

With that said comments can go, but when I get the cry babies bitching about their threads, I'm going to be banning a lot of people. Buyers, sellers, etc. anyone who starts causing problems.

Like I said before if you don't like the classifieds sell somewhere else.

So... How many replies can we get out of bated and outlaw ace? :laugh:

Keep it up, it's truly entertaining!
Don't know if you just mis-spelled, or what but....Bated is about right. I don't wanna believe that you like it, tho....I'm thinking banishment is right around the corner. For me, I mean.

Usually while watching TV, If I dislike a show I land on I change the channel.

HOWEVER every once in a while I land on a show that is SUCH a train wreck that I cannot resist watching...

This thread is like the latter.

TomH

Sorry for wanting order. I was raised to follow the rules without exception or face the consequences . We all see things somewhat differently and I see the visiting and comments as a huge problem. So those who agree can do just that, everyone else is wrong IMO. The nature of a forum dictates there will be disagreements, some folks let things go and others follow the offender around harassing them in hopes they will see their point of view and some like TomH just follow me from thread to thread hoping to position themselves where they can kick the fence but most grow weary. My hope is that someday I can have an opinion here without being crucified but I ain't holdin' my breath. I'm not budging from my views on the subject of the classifieds, I hope everyone else is as OK with that as me. But if nobody says :censure: then chaos rules. Agree or not, makes me no never mind. Always good to know where one stands and I have more supporters than detractors here so I'm fine with my position on the subject. Whoever wants to continue this discussion feel free, I'm out of the thread.

The expected amount of BS was thrown at me here and the guests I hoped to attract came but for different reasons and I feel I handled it far better than many expected, don't you haters just hate that?:laugh:
Like they say flaming boy if the shoe fits ...wear it. There it is in black and white. "I'm out of the thread" so who's lying pinhead?

ding ding ding... round 30
maybe jus ignore wtf u dont agree with..
jus sayen
this is truly a lmao thread and i thank u all for the entertainment, now hows about some hooters.???lol:hammer::laugh::laugh::laugh:
poor ace:rolleyes: