Recent content by 5hpminitech

1. 5

What Tig Welder?

Or check Facebook and Craigslist for red and blue machines
  2. 5

What Tig Welder?

AHP or PRIMEWELD if you want cheap Chinese prime weld has a no hassle prepaid shipping if you have to send it back for the little bit more money I’d say it’s worth it. There both dual voltage ac/dc
  3. 5

Idles great, dies when i add throttle

Double check valve lash and maybe do a leak down test to make sure valves are sealing. You could have nicked the seat.Buy this and don’t worry about drilling jets. https://www.eccarburetors.com/adjustable-gas-gx200-main-jet
  4. 5

Can anyone reproduce these?

supposedly the repop honda trail 70 ones work on broncs easily found on the net
  5. 5

390 balance shaft?

it will be fine without it and you cant truly balance a single cylinder engine
  6. 5

390 balance shaft?

Total bs pulled them out years ago
  7. 5

annnnnd go!

Could be montgomery wards
  8. 5

Wtb ruttman frame

how much for the spyder only
  9. 5

Newbies 1st strike !

anybody got info about putting tav2 on one of these second pick looks like it got one is the chain 41 or 420 what obout alignment
  10. 5

Kmart minibike

Anybody seen one looks like doodle with bmx bars whats your opinions 400 dont seem bad looking for coupons
  11. 5

Lapeer drag way minibike drags (Michigan)

1/8 or 1/4 unlimited modified big blocks might be better 1/8
  12. 5

Minibike Racing in Detroit.

i dont live there nor was i raised there im close but i have no fear to go there and race minibikes everybody is there to have fun and talk a little smack i have seen parts of ohio just as bad. ill tell you one thing ride your minibike with a header down a suburbin street see how far you make it...
  13. 5

Minibike Racing in Detroit.

Yeah, thats not the race spot it was a car show didnt go this year actually been so busy havent raced this year.Opened a business but should have some good stuff next year now that i have all my toys (tools) set up oh yeah the cat in the video is very cool i know him but dont want to post his...
  14. 5

Mock-up of a Walbro Carburetor

is that a wb3a if so ran one without fuel pump worked good but kinda had somewhat of a gravity feed hard to tune eventually got it going pretty decent but when i was running it i did not fully understand all the adjustments like pop off and fulcrom height someday ill pull it out and tinker again...