Minibike Racing in Detroit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeaaaaaaah

The Monkeys (I dont mean race I mean how they act!) down there dont even stop at a red light they just go right thru!

I work for my fathers towing company and he before he stopped driving hit one person who decide to j walk I 96 yeah you heard me I 96 4-5 Lanes of traffic and (accendently) killed a guy who thought his dirtbike was able to drive down the middle of two lines with semi trucks in both of the lanes he was sandwhiched! My father was brought up on vehicular manslaughter charges that were dropped because the family agreed he shouldnt of been on his dirtbike after he just got a DUI!

They do whatever they want down there and no one stops them! Because there is no one to stop them!

Thats why when I get a call down there I tighten up in the face everytime!

Great City, Scary People!:eek: Not all of them but alot of them!

wow!!!

Wow! I'm shocked!!! I'm shocked at this site. This is suppose to be an event section. Instead this looks like the section where you just bash someone and there state and city. That does'nt seem right to me.

Those guys were at a car show that invited the local mini bike to come down. There was no real drag racing going on, thats not our spot. I will agree that some of those guys were really reckless. But how does that give any of you the right to bash an entire state????

And I'm curious to know what exactly did the one person mean when he or they kept saying them, they, those people.

And for the guy who posted the video of the city, I'm pretty sure anyone can go to just about any city and film a bunch of bad or run down places every metropolitan area has there rough spots, some more than others.

Well thats all I have to say. This is the mini bike event section, not the bash ur state or city where some one lives.

Wow! I'm shocked!!! I'm shocked at this site. This is suppose to be an event section. Instead this looks like the section where you just bash someone and there state and city. That does'nt seem right to me.

Those guys were at a car show that invited the local mini bike to come down. There was no real drag racing going on, thats not our spot. I will agree that some of those guys were really reckless. But how does that give any of you the right to bash an entire state????

And I'm curious to know what exactly did the one person mean when he or they kept saying them, they, those people.

And for the guy who posted the video of the city, I'm pretty sure anyone can go to just about any city and film a bunch of bad or run down places every metropolitan area has there rough spots, some more than others.

Well thats all I have to say. This is the mini bike event section, not the bash ur state or city where some one lives.
I think it's just good natured ribbing and a friendly rivalry. Kinda like every state in the country saying L.A. sucks at ball games.

Talking about a team is sorta different. I'm not on here talking about ur gang problem. And I'm not singling any one person out. Hell some of the coments came from Michigan residents. So go figure:eek:ut:
I didn't mind the first video, that stuff was crazy. And the other video of the guy, he's pretty out there. But he makes the vids for fun and is a good guy.

minidragbike

Supporting Speed Nut!
I like that crazy guy, I dunno his real name, but he is funny. So I subscribe to his videos for the comedy and the racing. 2 things in 1.

I like racing minibikes no matter what city or state it's in. So far Detroit is the only other city that has a good turn out of racers weekly. For most minibikers it normally has to be a special event just to get 10 minibikes to come.

Yeah, thats not the race spot it was a car show didnt go this year actually been so busy havent raced this year.Opened a business but should have some good stuff next year now that i have all my toys (tools) set up oh yeah the cat in the video is very cool i know him but dont want to post his name D

I like that crazy guy, I dunno his real name, but he is funny. So I subscribe to his videos for the comedy and the racing. 2 things in 1.

I like racing minibikes no matter what city or state it's in. So far Detroit is the only other city that has a good turn out of racers weekly. For most minibikers it normally has to be a special event just to get 10 minibikes to come.
yea i always get a kick out of the vids myself '' bring it to the D''

Status
Not open for further replies.