Recent content by briggsbuilder

1. briggsbuilder

sfvisbf mini moto series race 3 the drag race...

how the hell did i miss this event.........:death:
  2. briggsbuilder

Briggsbuilders DRAGBIKE

i cant believe i havent finished the build:thumbdown: One day it will get done guys........:confused1:
  3. briggsbuilder

look at my new toy

http://s224.photobucket.com/albums/dd174/briggsbuilder/?action=view&current=Image011.jpg I only need new tires and rear bumper:smile:
  4. briggsbuilder

will the coil change my top out and power?

Naw maybe if ur old coil didnt meet ur rpm requirments, ony if you cam ur motor the stock coil might be a restriction.
  5. briggsbuilder

Looking for a sucker?

that guy is just waiting for some RICH GUY that knows nothing about wats what, to rip off...........
  6. briggsbuilder

what next for 5.5hp clone?

small chamber head,flattop piston, cam,valvesprings, billet rod.billet flywheel, larger carb, Then shave the head put a even smaller chamber head and shave it, so then your compression is so high that your forced to run alky....... THEN BLOW IT UP AND DO IT ALL OVER AGAIN:out:
  7. briggsbuilder

dupli-color clear

clear i would also like to know this....
  8. briggsbuilder

making my motor faster!! any sugestions

Maybe a cheap animal cam and valve springs from a animal check ebay...... That is a briggs 6.5hp 206cc right?????
  9. briggsbuilder

Briggsbuilders DRAGBIKE

yeah hit me up. Maybe you can drive to my house and from there we can get to frames made together. PM me so we can talk about it.
  10. briggsbuilder

Another stupid Manco project

Just dont make that peg to low to the ground....... you wanna be able to hit a corner real fast. Maybe i just have a speed addiction, see i ride in the hood and hitting corners with low pegs sucks..... the majority of my injuries involve chasing fast 2 stroke 250cc dirtbikes on the pavement...
  11. briggsbuilder

Minidragbike ITT

That guy is not a guy you wanna deal with. i once bought a minibike from that guy and it sucked real bad, the price was good and it was for my bro. Yeah when i went to go buy the bike, i was was waiting for him in front of his house and a got hit up three times. then the kid comes out and...
  12. briggsbuilder

Fast minibike ROLLCALL

Let me see those pics of the fastest minibikes you ever owned, along with engine specs and how fast you ever went in it,( OR THOUGHT HOW FAST YOU WERE GOING)
  13. briggsbuilder

Car Roll Call

Anyone else???
  14. briggsbuilder

!MINI BIKE BUILD OFF ENTRY! BOONIE "50's HOT ROD STYLE"

Hows the 16hp engine doing:thumbsup:
  15. briggsbuilder

Briggsbuilders DRAGBIKE

oh yeah it at least has to do 75mph or else i wont even take it to mansville. Charles who is the guy that gave us the old minibikes stickers??????? YOU LIKE THE BACK OF MY SEAT HUH CHARLES????