Car Roll Call

65ShelbyClone

'68 Mustang notchback:

Roller cam 302 with Edelbrock heads, Crane Powermax 2031 cam, '93 Cobra roller rockers, Holley 650 pumper, Weiand Xcelerator single plane intake, and Hooker Comp longtube headers. Hooked up to is a wide ratio Toploader, Ram clutch, and a 9 inch/Traction-Lok with 3.50 gears. Wheels are Mopar 15x7".

'84 Mustang SVO:

It has an E6 manifold, a water-cooled turbo, and a JVC tape deck, but is otherwise stock.

Here is my '94 Toyota commuter/parts hauler:

Totally stock and gets 28-32mpg!

Here is another money pit of mine, the '95 XR600R:

I don't have the white '89 Mustang GT in that last pic anymore, but I sure miss it.

65ShelbyClone

Thanks. :smile: I just wish they were a little taller. I had to take the baffles out to clear the roller rockers which in turn caused oil to come out of the breathers. I have breather extensions on them, but I need to put some kind of baffling inside.

well, i don't have any pics as of now, but i might as well list my dad and i's cars:
1977 Chevy El Camino (impala version)
1927 Ford Model T Buisness coupe (in almost perfect shape)
1938 Oldsmobile super 8 (it has a straight-8 engine in it talk about a huge engine)
1932 Austin Bantam cabriolet (the car i was named after),
1981 Chevy Scottsdale 30 (4-door, 8-foot box, 5.7 liter small block)
2000 (purple) Dodge Neon (my dads old daily driver until he totaled it, now sitting in the backyard for parts for my car)
2000 (orange) Dodge Neon (my car, isn't on the road yet until i get my licence)
2003 Ford Ranger EDGE sport edition (4.0 liter V6 extended cab) my dads daily driver and minibike carrier :D

here's a pic of my '82 YZ490 that i sold back in december. it was a beater and scary fast. it'd do 70+ in 3rd gear. when you hit the power band in 1st and 2nd it'd either lift the front or spin the rear (it was one or the other no matter what).

big bore 2-strokes are fun.

Last edited:

richs

i dont have pictures yet but i have
1914 model T depot hack
1931 harley VL
1969 comaro
1970 merc cougar XR7 conv.
1992 chevy lumina
1995 ford van
1999 dodge 4x4 truck:

this is my car as you can tell i like to be diffrent, it is a 2006.5 scion xb since the kids have just about grown up and do their own thing me and my wife take it to car shows and we are in a scion car club called sophisticated scions

My 1983 Delorean dmc-12

Before you say it as made by volkswagen and is made from soda cans.

It is: Stainless, not filled with drugs, no flux capacitor, I get a speeding ticket at 88 mph, it's made in ireland, john delorean never went to jail, It has a peugeot-renault-volvo engine, I got it from my grandpa after he passed on.

The list goes on lol

This photo was in a triple A magazine

Gotta love that plate :thumbsup: It gets lots of attention!

Oh yeah my every day driver datsun

Last edited:

Don

Awesome rides everyone!

I don't have a pic available at the moment, but from April thru November I drive a 1997 Mazda Miata R package. My car is the 34th of only 47 cars that were factory built in 1997 to participate in (dominate) SCCA Showroom Stock B racing.

It's a stripped down base model with the addition of hollow spoke alloy wheels, stiff springs, stiff Bilstein coil-overs, fatter sway bars, Torsen limited slip differential and front and rear spoilers. No power steering or power windows.

The car is a lot of fun on backroads and in autocross competition. It's very responsive, like it's attached to my central nervous system.

I've had the car since 1998 and love it more every year.

ok guys I know I've already posted pics of my car, but I just got it out of the body shop today. They repainted the front left fender, the grille, front and rear bumpers. I need to get some real nice daytime pics, these really do NOT do this thing justice.

markus

Heres a few of mine:

1988 VW Westfalia full camper, Tourist delivery unit, it was special ordered and then the owner picked it up at the factory and toured europe before shipping it to the states. It has some rare euro only options from the factory as well as a bunch of rare parts I have had shipped in from abroad Its VERY dirty in this pic, we camp alot!

Just sold this one to fund my single cab, It was a '63:

Just got this one in, its a '63 single cab, It about 98% rust free, not easy to come by in here in Florida! I'm undecided if I want to drop it or leave stock height yet, for now I'm just hauling parts around with it etc..

Lastly, is my 1947 Cushman, not a "car" but a "kar" we dug this out of ground a 2 years ago, it was parked outside about 30 years ago with the plug left out of it! Not fun beating the piston out of it or fighting with the cockroaches that had claimed homestead inthe clyinder :sadcrying4: Looks like junker, I know but thats actually how we re-built it! we use this for large swap meets and campgrounds to run around on, you can load people up in the front bed and drive them around, Has reverse as well. It will only do about 25 though, I should have built up the motor but I left it stock sized (for now) :

Alos have a '72 beetle vert' in pieces in the garage and couple of Fords we drive daily, nothing spectacular just a '99 4WD supercab ranger and my Trusty '97 Exploder with 300k miles.