Recent content by Chippytoo

1. C

brand new 1998 raptor III [LOOK AT THIS}

The cam card specs are for alky. If you are going to use gas, you should go with maybe 25 or 26 degrees. I wouldn't go beyond 26.
  2. C

raptor dual bearing 5hp briggs + parts

Do you have pics of the block? Is the lifter bore welded up? I am interested in these parts.. Thanks, Jason
  3. C

Open Animal on Ebay.....

Here's an Ebay item I found today....Looks to be a real good deal...But depends what's inside it......Outside looks nice..... Briggs Animal Open Modified Racing Engine | eBay J
  4. C

10" spoked wheels, tires, and brakes.....

Just got them today..... Better than expected!! Great doing business with you, thanks. Great guy to do business with here everyone. Much appreciated. Thanks again, Jason
  5. C

Electric conversion briggs 5hp

Yes, you can just take the points out and then put it back togethor. Then do just what you said, put the flywheel on, bolt your new coil on, I use a folded dollar bill to space the gap between flywheel and coil. Or you can use a feeler gauge, I think they use .010 to .015 or so. Hope this...
  6. C

Long Rod and Standard Piston for 5hp Briggs

I am looking for a Briggs Long rod and Piston combo. It needs to be standard size piston. Wiseco and an Arc or Horstman rod to go with it. 4.500, 4.475. It is a steel bore RIII block, so I don't need it to be chromed. I am building a beast with a Dyno 115 cam. Let me know what you got...
  7. C

10" spoked wheels, tires, and brakes.....

Sorry about that, I just sent the money... Jason
  8. C

Horstman GL For Sale

Got the clutch today.....Thanks, Jason
  9. C

Is this a normal price?

Read this thread..... http://www.oldminibikes.com/forum/doodlebug-minibikes/41090-stock-2010-baja-dirt-bug-db30.html
  10. C

03ss dyno cam question/ my first flat head build

That is a perfect cam for what you are doing.... I use the same cam in my engine with 1.485" springs. It is easy on the valve train, but like 125cc said, it is a good idea to use billet lifters, they are ceap enough.I have a 22mm Mikuni VM on it also, the real mikuni, not the copy. I bought one...
  11. C

Horstman GL For Sale

Payment sent. Thanks a lot... Can't wait to use it!! Jason
  12. C

Basic Bob drag bike build-up

How many RPM's you got that Bully Clutch locking in at?
  13. C

Mikuni VM22 on my Briggs 5hp

I just got a new Mikuni VM22 for my Briggs Flattie. It is the real VM, not the copies on Ebay. I am running an 03-SS cam and was wondering if any of you are running a Mikuni VM22, and what size jets you are using and needle clip position. I am just trying to find a starting point to tune this...
  14. C

Tilly Carbs

Just want everyone to know that Steve is a great guuy to do business with..... Jason
  15. C

Tilly Carbs

Hey Steve, Check your pm and Paypal, money has been sent.. Thanks, Jason