raptor dual bearing 5hp briggs + parts

125ccCrazy

I have a .035 over dual bearing steel bore block, 4.50" arc rod, .035 piston with new rings, crank, milled head, stock flywheel (blasted and painted), recoil cover, small cam, lifters, valves and springs.... Be a great builder...

$150

pics to come after the batterys charge for the camera..

I also have a new large 5" large face tach for cars and trucks. brand new in the package
$80 or trade for mini parts

Last edited:

C9H13NO3

I have a .035 over dual bearing steel bore block, 4.50" arc rod, .035 piston with new rings, crank, milled head.... Be a great builder...

$150

pics to come after the batterys charge for the camera..

I also have a new large 5" large face tach for cars and trucks. brand new in the package
$80 or trade for mini parts
Any trades for the briggs?

125ccCrazy

Do you have any pics ??
Do you have pics of the block? Is the lifter bore welded up? I am interested in these parts.. Thanks, Jason
I just started taking some pics and the batterys in my camera took a dump again, I think they are finally done...they charge up and within a few pics they are dead... I'll have to go buy some later so I can get these pics....

but to answer your question, the lifter bore has not been welded..... one other thing, not a 100% sure this is a raptor block, may be an I/C since it has the govenor hole...I don't know if the earlier raptors had govenors or not? either way its definatley a steel bore, dual bearing with 1S on the side of the lifter area...

Interested in trading the briggs any car parts?
I have .......
2 Vintage American racing Torque Thrust D's 15 x 7 that are 5 on 4 1 /2" bolt circle (Ford, Dodge, AMC, Jeep)
2 Comp Engineering 3 way adjustable Rear Drag shocks
2 Aluminum Velocity stacks gold anodized in color
Used FRAM HPG1 fuel filter, canister type
Holley 650 Double Pumper main body
MSD GM HEI small distributor cap
4 Billet Aluminum wheel adapters, bolt on a vehichle that is 5 on 4 1/2" bolt pattern and then you can use 5 on 4 3/4" bolt pattern wheels on it

If your intersted in any of it let me know, if not I understand.

125ccCrazy

Interested in trading the briggs any car parts?
I have .......
2 Vintage American racing Torque Thrust D's 15 x 7 that are 5 on 4 1 /2" bolt circle (Ford, Dodge, AMC, Jeep)
2 Comp Engineering 3 way adjustable Rear Drag shocks
2 Aluminum Velocity stacks gold anodized in color
Used FRAM HPG1 fuel filter, canister type
Holley 650 Double Pumper main body
MSD GM HEI small distributor cap
4 Billet Aluminum wheel adapters, bolt on a vehichle that is 5 on 4 1/2" bolt pattern and then you can use 5 on 4 3/4" bolt pattern wheels on it

If your intersted in any of it let me know, if not I understand.
if I were still building cars I'd definately be interested in some of those parts but I gave that up a few years ago, can't do it physically or financially any more..

gotta love those TT wheels....they just scream vintage...

here are some pics for those that asked,,, Engine needs washed down and painted...