minidragbike

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media Albums About

• Hello im Rob from Australia, I see you had a PCR Slide Carburettor for sale do you still have it? If yes please email me photo as I am interested in buying it
    It's best to post in the engine section. And plus do some reading on here. There is plenty that can be done. But you have to figure out "What is your budget". Because it can get pretty expensive really quick. And not many people like to sink a lot of money into a motor.
    Hey there...new to this place but it seems you're the man to go to...I have a briggs 5 hp motor, i would like to get a different carb (im told the one on top of my gas tank is not so good) and a fuel pump and mount a tank between the legs of my go kart...any ideas on what to buy, what will fit, etc...i am a rookie at this thing
    Charles!:smile: Hows it going!? Anyways, I met you at MAC's Yard Sale and at the Drags that day. Well, needless to say...I 'am hooked now! Call me when you get a chance or I'll call you?
    I dunno, your gonna have to post a thread about it. There is a speed calculator that is in the engine section you can use.
    I am thinking of putting a gx390 in the back of a scooter with a simple clutch set up.T he motor will be stock for now. I plan to use torque to reach a top speed of 70mph. It will be ridden on the street on a regular basis. What is a good gear set up to start with? thanks for your help.
    Hi there. I was wondering if you could answer a question for me? I am about to build a 5hp flat head and was told I will need to modify the valve pockets or they can crack. Is this true? If so, do you handle that at all? I'm wondering if it might be best to ship the motor to you and have the work done there. I don't have many of the tools I think I'm gonna need for this. What do you suggest? Thanks man...
    HEY CHARLES who makes the DRAG FRAMES the one like Brians i want to buy one do you have any info on who makes the frame THANKS MIKE
    Hey charlies,doin good?..i have a honda 5.5,block and side cover (gco2-4889957) is this a good block to start with??? Or should i purchase a clone(durcar) block to start with??? Not with any rule's,,,,,street racer(kinda sorta) block is bare......thanks walt please em me vansycklew@yahoo.com
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…