minidragbike

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media Albums About

• Hi, Korndog suggested I contact you. I've got two old school Tecumseh H100's with Tilitson's that I need help getting running again. What's the best way to get in touch with you so we can talk more?
    hi, i really enjoy reading all your posts and wat you do for this site. i was wondering if you had any beefed up clones for sale or would be interested in building one or help guide me on wat to do to one to acheive 60+ mph. i would be greatly appreciateive. thanks, send me a pm with your reply or contact number if you prefer.
    MDB, Will this head work for a .100 over big valve stroker ?

102_3965.jpg picture by RayPetree - Photobucket

102_3964.jpg picture by RayPetree - Photobucket
    First, it will depend on your budget
    Second, it will depend on how much you weigh
    Third, it will depend on the distance your racing
    Forth, the limitations you have, pull start, and fuel to be ran
    PM me with the answers to all of these questions.
    Hey Man WhatsUp I Really Like What Yu Do To The MiniBikes Good Work But I Have Quick Question How Much Would Yu Charge To Build A Clone To Go About 60Mph? I Have A Fram And Everything I Just Have No Idea On Wat To Do With These Small Motors So If Yu Could COntact Me I Preciate It Thanks!!
    Yeah it will work, but race motors need more stall that what a stock clutch comes setup at. Do some reading I have posted about it many times.
    quick question i have a briggs pushing about 15 hp if the clutch is rated for 8 hp will it still pull like a 15 hp motor should
    Ronald won the trophy race, but another guy with a slower soap box car won the big money race. They suppose to have a video put up within a day or so.
    what up /just wondering who won the soap box derby and how it went out there/i was full the whole next day from the 16oz burger
    Hey I was just wondering, when you and all of your pals get together and race 1/4 mile, what kind of elapsed time do you run, and what kind of speed?
    I am back went to Indonesia to see grandfather before he died, sorry I missed the races out at Ven. Per and Ellsi.
    Neighbor was cleaning out his back yard gave me two edgers and a lawnmower my dad and I got them all running. We traded the lawnmower one of the little edger’s for a Tec HS50 motor at local lawnmower shop .Going to use it in my Cat Mini-bike. My Dad is almost done welding. I going to have many questions on the rebuild of the motor. Originally I was looking for a Honda or Clone so we could build something out of my old Yamaha for the race track. But I saw the HS50 I like the vintage Old School Is Cool.
    [IMG]
    Strait Intake
    Round gas tank
    16 inches of “S” shaped exhaust
    [IMG]
    I have a question the magnet on the fly wheel is damaged will it still work will the spark be less?

Thanks
    Catkid
    Yes they will over heat, but it all depends on how it's built. I can run mine for maybe 4-5 races non stop before cutting it off, and no problems.
    how long do these race motors stay running when started for a race and after the race. my briggs is a little drag motor and it over heats after a while is this normal with race motors with advanced timing
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…