Recent content by pmoore4321

1. pmoore4321

My Truck Got Wrecked

That is a totaled vehicle? I say no way. I bet you could fix that easy. If it could be had cheap enough, that would be a perfect hunting vehicle for me. I would fix and camo that dude and it would be hauling hunters all around my ranch. That's a nice truck, I had one that same year.
  2. pmoore4321

"Before and After" pics

http://www.oldminibikes.com/forum/project-logs/3050-lil-indian-2-piece-rebuild.html
  3. pmoore4321

yep that was me

yep that was me
  4. pmoore4321

Lil' Indian 2-piece rebuild

They were in business as of a few months ago. I bought the "Lil' Indian" decal on the front of my bike from them.
  5. pmoore4321

micro bill is right. Look on page 9 of the Recreational Leisure catalog: http://018372f.netsolstores.com/images/Rec_Leisure_Minibike_Catalog_2006.pdf
  6. pmoore4321

how old are you?

thirty-five
  7. pmoore4321

Kball you BIOCH!!!!!!!!!

What up? BIOCHES!
  8. pmoore4321

Frankenchopper?

It is still for sale unless the guy who bought it is selling it again: 1969 vintage mini bike chopper
  9. pmoore4321

I don't know if $200 would be insulting, but I certainly would not sell it for that. The flywheel alone was $150. I never planned on trying to make a buck with it, I just built it for myself to cruise around on. I just got in from taking it around the block a few times.
  10. pmoore4321

Frankenchopper?

Is this someones parts bike or is it factory?
  11. pmoore4321

I went out to the garage with the intention of touching up the paint after my wife crashed the bike. I also wanted to install my new seat Kenny made for me. I ended up getting some paint stripper and re-doing the paint.
  12. pmoore4321

vht paint

BBQ paint works perfect on exhaust systems.
  13. pmoore4321

Exhaust build

I bought that same ACE muffler a couple of weeks ago. What did you use to couple the muffler to the straight pipe? I bought a 3/4" threaded coupler that I was going to weld to my straight pipe in order to make the muffler removable. I just haven't had time to have it welded on. I don't...
  14. pmoore4321

engine makes noise at top speed

click...click...BOOM!
  15. pmoore4321

speedway minibike

That's a nice one!