Recent content by Ruppster81

1. Ruppster81

WTB: Fox Fork Tubes

I know this is a long shot but does anybody have a set of good working fork tubes for 16" wheeled Fox bike? No springers.
  2. Ruppster81

Flat head Tecumseh air filter cover

I have a few, Do you need just the cover or the backplate as well? $10 shipped for a cover and I'll beadblast it for you too so its ready for paint. Let me know.
  3. Ruppster81

Yes it is still available. I will e-mail you the details.

Yes it is still available. I will e-mail you the details.
  4. Ruppster81

WTB: NOS Tecumseh #34332 HM80 Piston Ring Set STD

Im looking for a new OEM set of STD piston rings for a Tecumseh HM80 part# 34332. Please PM if there are any leads
  5. Ruppster81

Dellorto

If you have some REALLY deep pockets there is this guy selling 4 NOS UA19S Dellorto carbs. *note that they have the wrong bowls for rupp use* NOS Dell'orto ua 19s Carburetor : eBay Motors (item 190335826086 end time Apr-15-10 09:31:30 PDT) The parts you may be looking for I would bet...
  6. Ruppster81

Got My Job Back

Thanks! I still work for the same company but in a different building. They never laid anybody off in that facility since it opened, so I do have "alittle" job security. If it held through this recession I think it'll be ok. I just gotta get used to working again, on top of that we are...
  7. Ruppster81

Got My Job Back

Thanks! I can see the economy is turning around... slowly and seems to kinda bounce around, but I hope for anybody still job hunting they find something. I feel really lucky at this point.
  8. Ruppster81

Who plays Guitar here

I still play guitar quite a bit. I have a 1968 Gibson SG standard and a cheaper Epiphone G-400 SG vintage worn brown that has been modified with a 57' classic humbucker and a angus young sig humbucker and bumblebee cap's hand rewired. My everyday amp is a Marshall MG50DFX and a 70's JTM45 full...
  9. Ruppster81

Got My Job Back

I got a call last week by my last employer and I got my old job back. I just started my first day today! :thumbsup: Now I can quit selling all my crap lol... nah the crap has gotta go. I'm happy to be back in the grind again. Now I can enjoy the holidays alittle, and hope others will too. Happy...
  10. Ruppster81

Any body like.......

I liked that song "bang your head" but playing guitar hero on the PS2 for awhile ruined that lol
  11. Ruppster81

My public apology

Wayne is a SUPER guy! He gave me a speedo driver awhile back for free and shipping was at his expense, and I offered to pay for it. Not many guys like wayne left. He ALWAYS has something good to say :smile: I've been to alot of forum's both non-minibike and minibike related and this is about...
  12. Ruppster81

Parts wanted

Randy, Got a really nice diaphram carb here that I won't be needing. I used it last summer on my H50 and it ran good, Make me an offer.
  13. Ruppster81

New guy with Super Bronc 10 hp Tecumseh

If you can spare a few hours work you can have a stock style exhaust like heald used. Here is a muffler I used on mine with very little work and it's even the made by the same company heald used. 10-12.5hp Nelson B&S Generac Coleman Generator Muffler - eBay (item 370278408076 end time...
  14. Ruppster81

Rupp HS40 Ball Bearing Crank Shaft

Sounds like the way to do it. I havent had any luck with the selling forum here as I always try to give the guys here a good deal first, but 95% of the time it winds up on ebay and selling for more :out: Not looking to make a killing.
  15. Ruppster81

Rupp HS40 Ball Bearing Crank Shaft

lol, Got anybody interested in yours?