Fast Trax stand up snowmobile....

mybiz

Looks like fun but not here we dont get much of that white stuff and when we do its just plum to nasty to go outside I didnt get to see how much they cost the link you droped in has to many pop ups my laptop was having a hard time blocking them so HOW MUCH ARE THEY?:helpsmilie::dots:$$$$??

jeep4me

Looks like fun but not here we dont get much of that white stuff and when we do its just plum to nasty to go outside I didnt get to see how much they cost the link you droped in has to many pop ups my laptop was having a hard time blocking them so HOW MUCH ARE THEY?:helpsmilie::dots:$$$$??
They list at $2800 but you can find them around $2500. This guy I met said he'd sell his for $1000.

He said that they are fun in the snow but only in snow that is less than 8" or so. They turn on a dime and if you can top them out you're doing pretty good.

Last edited:
They list at $2800 but you can find them around $2500. This guy I met said he'd sell his for $1000.

He said that they are fun in the snow but only in snow that is less than 8" or so. They turn on a dime and if you can top them out you're doing pretty good.

the link said they can go in 2' of snow.......that's a far cry from 8 inches.....:hammer: that's s awfully big typo.

That's alot of $$$$ for alittle toy. $2800 will get you a pretty nice used snowmobile thats 10X the fun. They are made in Cali? I understand some parts of cali get alittle snow once in awhile but....:eek:ut: Heck for 1K I'd go for it, but I'd wait till you could actually drive it and see how it is. I think a real Chrysler snowrunner would be the ticket and parts are still available for those, but again not alot of companies are making these kinds of things anymore so props to them.