"Before and After" pics

Awsome bike bro :thumbsup: ... Can I ask where and what type of floor is that in your shop ??
The Flooring is called "MotorMat". It has been a while, so I don't remember where I ordered it from. If I were to do it again, I would not have used this flooring because it is perforated and everything goes though the holes. Dirt, saw dust and small screws. I do believe they make a solid type, without the holes.

This site has it at a pretty good price and also solid in a couple of patterns.
12'x12' Motormat / Daytona Garage Tile - MyMatting.com

I will say the stuff has held up very well.

Here is my first Mini project in many, many years. "Corvette Theme Bike"

Before and after. Sorry for the poor before picture. Best I had from the Craigs ad.
I'm planning on putting a fender badge off a V8 Nova on my homebuilt clutch cover to give it some class! I like the Vette theme! Nice work!

edwin

road bike to drag bike

this was the first minibike i bought about 5 years ago. and how it went thru diffrent stages as i owned it.
the clone is just there for mock up. thats what it looks like for now. the last picture, but once i get the motor i will clean up the bike a bit and shoot with some rattle can. and make her look sweet!!

this was the first minibike i bought about 5 years ago. and how it went thru diffrent stages as i owned it.
the clone is just there for mock up. thats what it looks like for now. the last picture, but once i get the motor i will clean up the bike a bit and shoot with some rattle can. and make her look sweet!!

http://
www.oldminibikes.com/forum/photopost/data/500/medium/DSCF3024.JPG
Hey edwin, what kind of clutch is that? The red basket and 2 disc setup make it look like a greased lightning clutch.

The bike looks great:thumbsup: What is that chain guard???? That chain guard looks like the telephone box on the side of my house.:laugh::laugh::laugh:
Thanks. You are close though, it is a lid for a cable TV "Ped" or pedestal, otherwise known as the cable box in your back yard:laugh:

wear ear protection.. The worst thing is the wind cutting through your brain.. Worse than being cold.. Hurts like hell, for a while.. The bike looks good. :thumbsup: Too good to be splashing through slush puddles of salt.. :laugh:

It will probably go in tight circles slowly in the living room if ya move all the furniture.. :shrug:

wear ear protection.. The worst thing is the wind cutting through your brain.. Worse than being cold.. Hurts like hell, for a while.. The bike looks good. :thumbsup: Too good to be splashing through slush puddles of salt.. :laugh:

It will probably go in tight circles slowly in the living room if ya move all the furniture.. :shrug:
furniture? what about all the parts and engines he buys:doah: very nice cat EZ:thumbsup: