H

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media Albums About

• Hey Hent! thanks' for donating to the toys run, we all had a great time!
    Hi Hent, By any chance you may know of any previous postings about what was the color of the Taco Frijole??
    when is mini of the month ? i loaded 2 photo,s of scat cats in my photo,s ,will that work for you ? can you get them from there . i,m not very good with computer , thanks wayne
    OOps... I click view you your "about me"as seen... it takes me to edit your "about me"... click on that and it takes me back to view your about me. Just goes back and forth. Can't edit.
    FYI...having trouble editing my "about me" biography. Thought it might be a glitch after the recent changes... Thanks man!! KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!!!
    hello hent, the other week ogy helped me id over 800 guys on minidoodle,
    tryde but no help,when i put it on your site i dint know about WHAT IS IT ,thats realy
    a good part of the is it was realy a neat mini bike with 9 inch spoke rims,is it to late
    to also have it in what is it thanks wayne
    hi i would like to know when the windber minibike reunion registrations are coming in i ALREADY SENT MY INFO IN. if you know please email me at lnhrr3@aol.com thanks for your time. the name is RICH.
    hi i would like to know when the windber minibike reunion registrations are coming in i ALREADY SENT MY INFO IN. if you know please email me at lnhrr3@aol.com thanks for your time. the name is RICH. p.s do you know anything yet thanks
    Hent - Im interested in advertising on your website. Could you let me know what the cost or what is involved in advertising here.
    Thanks
    Tim Lawrence
    (208)794-6116
    Ltmdl13@aol.com
    Hi hey how are ya . I just got a super bronc an wanted to chat with someone else how has them i don't know a lot about them .and im not to good on a computer .thats why im typeing in caps .lol hope to chat with some of you guys soon .see ya
    Hent: I just pick up a new minibike frame that I feel going to be a little hard to put back together. I must be missing some parts. This frame is a little smaller than I'm use to working on. The motor stick out the left side alot, the motor don't line up with the back tire sprocket I need to make some gears up to make it come together. I wil post some pics soon of this new bike I have.
    Posted some pics...my Gallery has some albums and "photo uploads"... just wanted single pics. Can I delete the albums and the photo uploads that showed up?
    How do I get in touch with John L. I am interested in his Tecumseh HS40 55513F engine.
    Carl E ceregen@ameritech.net
    Wow... looks like you have your hands full with messages... Just wanted to say I'm havin' a blast with the site! Finally getting more comfortable using the site as I'm somewhat computer illiterate...lol. Nice to have some connections to answer questions. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…