Search results for query: twister

1. G

Fat Tire Roller For Sale - Gear Reduction Twister Hybrid: $500.00

Pro welded Twister, new motor plate, gussets, solid square tube rear arm, new wheels, new tires, new gears, new torque convertor, new band brake, new chains, new bars, straight, no rust Honda ATC tank (tank alone is 90+ on Ebay) New seat, New Twister expanded metal side panels included and...
  2. G

Twister Custom Roller Fat Tire Monster w/ Gear Reduction $600.00

It's a monster. will include straight Honda tank and new custom seat, have spares as well. Twister frame has been modified for fat tires, professionally welded, new body side panels included ( see small older photo for side panel view ) solid ATC front end, needs shims, and tightening to be...
  3. T

ISO Bearkat Twister parts

Looking for any chassis/frame parts for a bearkat twister, specifically the rear swing arm assembly. Thanks!
  4. K

Bearkat Non Twister frame??

Let me know what you think. Does it have a name? I've only found a few of them online. It's not a tote goat. Looking for more info.
  5. Outlaw Ace

Bearkat Twister for sale in OKC

I'm never going to do anything with this so it's time to get it to someone who will. It was taken apart completely then stripped and painted Argent silver. My dad did it because he needed something to keep him busy, I would have left it in its original green paint but it is what it is. The seat...
  6. T

WANTED: Bearkat Twister roller

Looking for a Bearkat Twister roller with complete rear swing arm assembly, preferably in the Phoenix area, thanks!
  7. Mountain Gote 54

BearKat Twister for Sale Predator 212cc on stock frame

Stock frame, complete with new drive, driven & belt. 212cc Hemi motor with cross over exhaust pipe (for belt clearance). Newer rubber. Custom seat and strong cross frame foot pegs installed for better riding position. Located in central Arizona... Would prefer a Manco Big Cat as...
  8. R

Bearkat Twister brake

Can any one show me how the original band brake was set up on the bike, what did the brake cable end look like? and what did they use for a cable stop?
  9. B

BearKat Twister oil?

Anyone have any idea what oil a Bearkat twister takes? Can’t find any info due to its age. 1965 thanks
  10. B

Bearkat Twister!

Thanks for the ad! Picked up this fully functional and running Bearkat Twistwr for $100 yesterday! I also have a built coleman ct200u, but the comfort and driveability might make this my new go to! I do want take the motor out and throw as big of a predator engine in as possible. Possibly a...
  11. R

twister belt

Can anyone tell me what belt to use on a bearkat twister with the original salsbury 500 drive system
  12. R

bearkat twister tires

what is the best type of front tire for a bearkat twister ?
  13. BearKat Twister almost done.jpg

BearKat Twister almost done.jpg

close to complete
  14. Mountain Gote 54

Twister Tote Gote Custom Hybrid with Twister forks, New Predator 301 cc all parts included - Arizona Trade for Coleman ct200U

Needs cables connected, minor assembly to finish. Has custom fabricated header with silencer insert, custom professional fabbed frame motor mount and structural relocation tubing, new front tire, clutches are excellent, Includes new fuel pump, lines, motor mount plates, vacuum fittings -...
  15. B

Bearkat

I found this old bike in my dads shed. It hasn’t ran in about 20 years due to a tire needing replaced. Can anyone confirm if this is a Bearkat and what model? Located in phoenix and would like to get it back up and running
  16. F

Bearkat Twister

I bought a used Bearkat in very very ruff condition , and have started the restoration process . i checked out axles front one was bent , that Took some effort to do as they are 1” OD . The back is very home made looking axle , I have a buddy that has a lathe , so I could drill a true hole...
  17. Mountain Gote 54

Twister? ATV? Does it float?

Hi All, Finally got the Fat Bike on it's wheels today... Next is shimming the external driveline, mounting the handlebars and connecting a new band brake prior to launching down a steep driveway to check the steering geometry before putting some power on it.. Lastly, I hope to have some time to...
  18. Mountain Gote 54

BearKat Twister / Complete Project and Parts

Hello All, I am attempting to gain more space and several pending projects must go.. Twister as pictured, complete frame, seat board (needs new wood) and metal attachment pieces, fuel tank, glass bowl pieces, spare swing arm with sprockets, (original short and extended wheelbase) Two B&S motors...
  19. Mountain Gote 54

Twister in parts...

...thing, B/S motor has a "Sears" decal on it. Last photo is of linkage (I think I have it correct) I configured from a bucket of parts when completing the first project Twister... Had to change out the first throttle spring for one that didn't require a 36" pipe wrench to twist the throttle with!
  20. TsunamiBoy

Bearkat Twister front suspension parts?

I'm almost done my Bearkat Twister build, does anyone have diagrams / knowledge / parts resources for the front fork assembly? I'd rather get advice from someone who has experience with one before I tear it apart and break something... Thanks!