Search results

1. J

new fenders

It seems all the aftermarket new metal fenders are the incorrect size for me, either to short or to long. ( Curve and length). Is there a way to recurve a fender? I basically want to increase the height of the arch so that the ends come together abit more. Any advice, Thanks
  2. J

Central Supply Charger seat and decal

Looking for a "CHARGER" seat for my resto. One that I can have reproduced. CHARGER logo would have been silk screened on the back. Worn/used OK. Also looking for the fork neck decal. Willing to pay top dollar. Someone must be able to help. Send a picture and price. We can go from there. Thanks
  3. J

Tecumseh H50 recoil housing

Looking for a descent H50 recoil housing without the holes in it for the fuel line to pass thru. Ideally would want one that uses the phillips head screws to hold the recoil on. Let me know. thanks
  4. J

H50 re-bore

I have an H50 with a steel cylinder sleeve and a PTO bearing crank. Wanted to save it so I bit the bullet and have NOS crank, rod and .020 over piston coming. Anyone ever had one overbored this much? Should be ok correct?
  5. J

Electric start gear from flywheel

Looks straight foward, just confirming. H50 motor with starter ring gear... Can I just cut it off if I don't need it? THanks
  6. J

"Charger" decal

Looking for a Central Cycle Supply fork neck "Charger" decal. Thanks
  7. J

HS40 flywheel missing

Picked up an Horizontal HS 40 complete, minus recoil shroud and flywheel. Coil/points set up mounted under flywheel. Can anyone tell me if the Horizontal 3.5 alluminum wheel will interchange? Thanks
  8. J

Correct fender

In search of a fender that can be re-chromed for my resto. It is 4.5" wide and 13-14" long. Measuring straight across tip to tip. Not around the outside edge. I have tried everyplace and some contacts. Nothing. Thanks
  9. J

5 HP FH crank dimensions needed Please

Modifying a non-PTO bearing crankshaft for a use in a small bearing side cover application. Can someone provide End of PTO side shaft, to Bearing shoulder length ( 2.??? inches) and From bearing shoulder to crank weight length Thanks for any help Forgot to add. It's for a 2 speed...
  10. J

Central Cycle Suplly Charger

Does anyone know if the Charger ever came with a motor mount that was 2 seperate flat plates or not? Or was is a single flat plate? This would be the bike with front shocks and no rears. Thanks
  11. J

Lil Indian fender replacement-measurement

Looking to replace the fenders on my Lil Indian 7000 that is under resto. The originals measure 4.5" wide, 13" tip to tip across, and 16.5" if a measure the outside curve tip to tip. Does anyone know if replacements are available? or even close. I see alot that are 4.5 wide and 14.5 long. They...
  12. J

Early style Lil Indian clutch cover

Looking for an early style clutch cover. First design that used to seperate metal mounting brackets. 1968-1969 I believe. Used on the small and large bikes. Anyone? Thanks
  13. J

5 HP briggs crank bearing install

Putting together a small PTO bearing engine for my Lil Indian resto. I will be machining down a std. crank so I can use the ball bearing. The small Briggs bearing I got is shielded on one side and open (can see the bearing balls) on the other side. Which side of the bearing goes to the crank...
  14. J

5 hp briggs block

Have a chance to get a NOS cast iron sleeved block. What does DU block mean? I suspect it refers to the flywheel side. Please help me understand what this means and if a special crank is needed. I have a PTO side cover with the small bearing for use on this block. Am I good to go or ?? thanks
  15. J

69 Lil Indian 7000 Battery mounting

Does anyone out there have a photo or diagram on how the 6 volt battery was mounted under the seat? As well as if they came with a battery box or not. Thank you
  16. J

Lil Indian battery

Does anyone have info on the battery and mount used on the Lil Indian 7000? I m doing a resto. Would like any/all info anyone has. thanks
  17. J

Lil Indian handlebar knobs

Looking for a couple NOS Lil Indian handlebar knobs that were used when they made the fold down bars. THanks
  18. J

.020 Briggs overbore

I plan on having my 5hp kool bore, bored oversize while doing my Lil Indian resto. It needs to be trued up, I have read that I need to obtain the chrome version piston. Are they still available or does anyone know where to get one? Thanks
  19. J

Briggs paint color

Can anyone suggest what color to use to best match the orignal white color on a Briggs 5 HP. Thank you
  20. J

Briggs PTo bearing number

Hello, Putting together a 5 HP briggs flathead for my Lil Indian restore from parts. I have 2 side covers that used the bearing. One has a large dia pocket the other has a smaller dia. pocket. I would like to use the smaller pocket side cover because it "looks" like the side covers used on the...