Search results

1. monty

Montgomery Ward T777/CESTAD Buffalo ?????

I spoke with the owner and he told me it has a TOTE GOTE label on the front fork plate. I searched the Tote Gote sites and couldn't find any info on a model like this. I understand that the Bonham Tote Gote branch of the company made alot of prototypes and small production runs of mini...
  2. monty

Early model Hound Dog or ?????

Great ! Thanks guys.
  3. monty

Hey George, yeah - it's been awhile. I've been out of commission for some time. Haven't got to the Powell's yet - still looking for parts.
  4. monty

Anyone have an idea on what this can be ? Early model Dave Grattan Hound Dog or homade ?
  5. monty

Montgomery Ward T777/CESTAD Buffalo ?????

Saw this in an add. Looks like a Montgomery Ward T777 or CESTAD Buffalo, but I have never seen one with rear suspension. Any Ideas on what this could be ? Your help would be much appreciated.
  6. monty

How to post pictures (Test Area)

testing tsting !
  7. monty

Could this be a Powell Phantom 7 ?

My Powell serial Number's: Red serial # 3220 - D Black serial # 5333 - F
  8. monty

The bikes are at my storage unit. I'll get the numbers after work and post them up.
  9. monty

Yes ... the bike came with extra parts he had been collecting which made for a sweet deal.
  10. monty

A couple weeks ago George. I live up north .... where the summers are cold. I was down that way picking up a couple of bikes.
  11. monty

:confused:So far I've noticed three styles of engine plates for the Powell Challenger... I wonder if there is more than one style of engine mounting plate for the Phanton 7 ...:confused:
  12. monty

I'll have to wait until tomorrow to get the serial numbers. Here's the clutch side of the red one. The frame in this add looks just like my black one .. but there is no description of what model this is
  13. monty

Just picked this up recently. Upon inspection.. I noticed the engine mounting plate is different than that of my Powell Challenger. Could this be the mysterious " Powell Phantom 7 " ? Help ... someone ? Note the different type of engine mount on my red challenger here
  14. monty

testing testing
  15. monty

testing testing
  16. monty

photo test
  17. monty

Heald Super Tryke ?

Saw this recently and can't tell if it's a stock Heald Tryke or something pieced together and stretched out. Anybody know what this is ? btw: sorry for the crooked photo's
  18. monty

test photo's
  19. monty

El Burro+Super Bronc ????

That's it !!! Thanks again GTO for your help !