Search results

1. S

Military Bike

Does anyone have a mini painted up in a military style? I'm thinking of giving my bike a new paint job and I like the sound of a military styled bike. If you have some photo's then feel free to post them up as I'm looking for all the ideas I can get. This is what I had in mind though...
  2. S

torque converter spring

I have a comet 30 series torque converter and I was wondering if there are stiffer springs to be put in the driven unit to allow higher rpms? At the moment the revs stay fairly low, but i would like it to allow the motor to rev higher to get the most from it. Any suggestions? I've thought...
  3. S

carb adjustment

I have a gx200 clone, with a 22mm mikuni carb and stock muffler. If I changed to a good header would i need to change my jetting much? And would i have to go bigger or smaller? Thanks
  4. S

homemade minibike build

This seems to be a never ending project but I have finally got my mini bike running smooth with no problems. I started playing with motors about 3 years ago and attempted putting a motor on a bicycle frame. It worked, but not very well. I was forever having chain problems and it just sucked. I...
  5. S

minibike weight

I was curious to find out how much your minibikes weigh. Mine is just over 40kg. It seems very heavy for its size, but luckily it has plenty of power to compensate.
  6. S

aftermarket exhausts

I'm interested in purchasing an aftermarket exhaust for my honda gx200. I like the look of the candy cane exhausts made by robertsons torque tubes, but I'm worried about how loud it would be. I would prefer that it is not much louder then the standard exhaust, is this possible with the mufflers...