Search results

1. F

Heald Hauler

Recently bought a 3 wheel Heald hauler, it needs some work but its not too bad. Had no engine but I found a 16 horse kohler command and dropped right in. I will need to get a 40 series drive clutch and belt, and need to know what length belt I will need. It has a 7-1/2in driven, and center to...
  2. F

stock raptor cam

Does a stock raptor cam have anymore lift and duration than the stock cam in my 5hp I/C engine? I can get one cheap but dont know if I should bother.
  3. F

Wheel hub

Looking for a double flange wheel hub with 4 bolts on each end on 2 13/16 bolt circle, 3 to 3 1/2 inches long with 1 3/8 ID for bearings. Or I can use a 6 in wheel with sprocket for a 4.10/350-6 tire. This is for a single drive kids go cart. Pics with price would be great.
  4. F

Keihin 22mm carb

Got this with a mini bike a couple years ago. I never did use it. It was on a 3hp briggs. Asking 40 shipped.
  5. F

Atlas brake caliper

Looking for a brake caliper for an Atlas 5500 TL. An original would be great, but if anyone knows of a new one that will fit, let me know. It goes on the rear and uses the sprocket for the disc. The mounting holes are 1 5/8 inch apart.
  6. F

whats this

This one was saved from the scrap yard. I have been trying to upload photos of it, but when I do it says upload successful but doesnt show up in my photos. So where are they going? The serial number tag has MB 5500 TL on it. If anyone has a clue where my photos are going or if the number on the...
  7. F

Flywheel key

I have a 5hp briggs flat head that keeps shearing the flywheel key. The recoil clutch was still on tight and I also tried a different recoil clutch, thinking that it might have locked up but it still did it. What else can be causing this to happen.
  8. F

Brake spring

If anyone on this forum has a murray explorer go cart or knows someone that does, I need help. Mine is missing the brake spring that connects to the caliper. I need the OD, wire gauge, number of coils and total length. Thanks.
  9. F

fox doodlebug kick stand

I need a kick stand that bolts on. the original one bolted on next to the engine. All I can find are the weld on type. does anyone even make a bolt on type? I could make a bracket to bolt on and then weld one of those weld on types to it, but would rather just buy one ready to go.
  10. F

fox doodlebug forks

I want to take the forks apart to replace the springs and boots. One side came off fairly easy but the other side stops. After careful review I found that there is a brass pin inside that prevents the fork from coming out. The fork that did come off had the pin sheared off. If you know what I am...
  11. F

gipperslist.com

found a new buy and sale site. not too much on it yet but you might want to check it out.
  12. F

murray explorer

just got a murray explorer go cart that needs some brake parts. having a hard time finding them. murray doesnt make parts for it anymore and the parts suppliers i have looked at dont show them. i need the caliper bracket, adjuster nut, link, and extention spring. the cart is a model GT60503x92A...
  13. F

tires at sears

sears has 4.10-350-6 carlisle tires for 12.99 each. i saw them online and went to the nearby store and they ordered them for me with free shipping. they put the total cost on a gift card so i could pay cash. every other store around here wants at least 19.99 each for them. just thought i would...
  14. F

what is this bracket

anyone know what this bracket is for on a fox doodle bug. it looks factory but not sure. i was thinking it might be for a disc brake, did they come with disc brakes? cant find a photo of one like it.
  15. F

hub too long

bought a 6 inch 1 piece front wheel today, but the hub is too long. i need to cut 1 inch off each side. anyone ever do this? i cant get a saw in there, so i was thinking about using a dremel with a cutoff wheel, but i need to keep an even cut all the way around and that might be a bitch.
  16. F

6 inch front wheel

looking for a 6 inch front wheel for a fox minibike with or without tire.
  17. F

jackshaft

where can i get a 10 inch jackshaft thats tapped and threaded at the ends for a bolt. cant seem to find one. can you trust locking collers to keep the unthreaded ones from moving?
  18. F

rear wheel

i am needing a 6 inch rear wheel with sprocket. i am in the st.louis area. i need it for an old fox db. doesnt have to be original, just needs to fit. could use a front one also. thanks.
  19. F

wheel id

do these wheels look familiar to anyone. they came on my fox doodlebug and are not the correct ones. i might try using them if i can figure out a way to attach the brake hubs to the frame. does anyone still make these hubs or can i replace them with a different type. the brake shoes say ACK on...
  20. F

3 1/2hp briggs

picked up a 3 1/2hp briggs today. it was for a coleman power washer. model 91212. i need to hook up a throttle cable to the slide under the tank. has anyone done this on this model. it seems different than a 5hp i did this way. according to the numbers it was built in 1994.