Search results

1. azndude3141

Check out my new minibike! my first rebuild!

check out my new mini! it makes me sooo happy. it rides so smooth. i love it!!! like the fenders? i made them :grind:
  2. azndude3141

More clutch problms ;(

My brand spankin new max-torque clutch has been operating weird. Whenever I start my minibike, it tries to crawl forward while idling. And I cant get the engine to idle any lower(honda gx-120). once the idle reaches a certain point, it doesnt get any lower no matter how much i loosen the black...
  3. azndude3141

Im having major issues with my clutch

i just bought a brand new max-torque clutch today from my local gokart shop and put it on my minibike. (honda gx-120(4hp)) the second i started it, the clutch became really hot in about 20 seconds. it also made a chattering noise. and whenever i lift the rear wheel off he ground, it starts...
  4. azndude3141

whats a good throttle to go with?

hi, its been a while since i last posted but i have been haveing some trouble with my minibike throttle. its the classic waffle type throttle that has the metal internals and the chrome housing. i got it on ebay for about $25 like a year ago. but now its starting to act up. i went to take it for...
  5. azndude3141

is 2 1/4'' shaft long enought to fit an inward clutch?

because one time i got an engine that had a shaft too short and i could only mount it outward (sproket facing out)
  6. azndude3141

used honda or new honda clone?

should i choose this Honda GX140 Engine 4HP - eBay (item 130463799265 end time Dec-15-10 11:48:29 PST) or this 4 HP GAS ENGINE MINI BIKE GO KART CART EDGER MOTOR - eBay (item 390268208963 end time Jan-01-11 05:40:47 PST) what would be better? p.s. dont tell me about getting any other...
  7. azndude3141

how wide is a briggs and stratton 5hp from end of recoil to end of shaft?

is it as wide as a honda 5.5 hp or less?
  8. azndude3141

my minibike just kicked my @ss

it has a possesed 3.5 hp briggs and stratton engine that cannot and i mean CANNOT be fixed. theres something wrong with the carb and i brought it to 3 lawnmower shops. they fixed it and it ran for a week. but then new problems arose. i got gaskets changed, diaphram and spring replaced, and whole...
  9. azndude3141

whats wider, briggs 5hp or honda gx200?

cuz i might put one of those on my cat 250x. will it be too wide and make the bike unevenly weighted?
  10. azndude3141

i dont know what to do...

im in a very bad situation. my minibike (cat 250x) has a bad engine. 3.5 hp briggs and stratton 2002 model. i brought it to the lawnmower shop at least 15 times and it still hasnt ran the way i wanted it to. every week. something goes wrong with the engine. and it pisses me off!!! it starts cold...
  11. azndude3141

would drilling out the air filter increase engine's performance?

or maybe speed? it seems a little restrictive. :grind::grind::hammer::hammer: just a few holes :innocent:
  12. azndude3141

what does live topic mean?

i have been scratching my head whenever i see "live topic on a thread". lol:shrug::shrug::shrug::shrug::shrug:
  13. azndude3141

how long do your clutches last?

i was just wondering how long your clutches usually last. i have a regular max-torque clutch and it spins the wheel no matter how low the idle is. it only spins though when i have the back wheel propped up off the ground. when it is on the ground, the minibike doesnt move forward but barely...
  14. azndude3141

has anybody ever done this?

i have a 3.5 hp briggs and stratton 2002 model and it has a small gas tank that leaks out of the cap. its one of those crappy 1/4 turn gas caps and gas drippes out of it from the vibrations. im just wondering if i can buy another gas tank that is bigger(like the ones on 5hp) or hookup an...
  15. azndude3141

Finally completed my cat 250x restoration

its finally done!!! check out the pics. top speed id say is about 25 mph with governer still atttached. tell me what you guys think.
  16. azndude3141

what brakes do you prefer, clutch band brake or drum brake

what will work better and what will lock up the rear tire the easiest? or will they both lock up the rear tire?
  17. azndude3141

need serious help

i just want to know how hard it is to move the gas tank on a 6.5 hp clone engine. because im not sure if it will have enough clearance on my cat 250x. I want to possibly mount the gas tank on the frame. ill probably have to also get a smaller air filter and a straight pipe also.
  18. azndude3141

do scrub brakes work good

will they stop you when your going 25-30 mph?
  19. azndude3141

would a 6.5 hp clone fit on a cat 250x?

thats all i have to ask.