Search results

1. Runninlate

CAT 350ss Clone- 1970 Restoration

Here's the plan, I decided to build a 1970 CAT 350ss Clone. Could not find a 350ss frame so ya gotta go with what ya got..... In this case I'm using what I believe is a 1972 CAT R3501. It's been painted several times but the base color is "Flam Turquoise Baked Enamel Finish". Before...
  2. Runninlate

CAT 250x - 1969 HPE Muskin Cat

Here's the catalog Picture of a 1969 CAT 250x Here it is today, a true survivor the Green 1969 CAT 250x A True Survivor I drove about 150 miles for this Green 250X, the picture on Craiglist looked lousy. I met the parents of the original owner and I almost dropped to the...
  3. Runninlate

OK-Lets's See Your Snow Thrower

It's snowing here in New York, I don't have a mini that I cant ride in the snow yet and I'm bored. I thought that I'd start a thread about snow throwers being that we often send them to the scrap yard after we salvage the engine, shafts and drives. So here we go....This past summer I picked up...
  4. Runninlate

Dellorto UB 22 S - Ever Rebuild One?

I'm planning to use this Dellorto UB 22 S on a Tecumseh HS 50 for my Rupp BlackWidow Clone project. I could use information on getting a service kit, settings and any information on how to tune/rebuild this carb. Dellorto UB 22 S
  5. Runninlate

Rupp Hustler 1972 Restoration

Rupp Hustler 1972 - Restoration Project Here it is, the beginning of my addiction, a before picture of a 1972 Rupp Hustler. As mentioned above, it all started with a 72 Hustler that I found locally on Craigslist. After driving 60 miles each way it was in the garage ready to come...
  6. Runninlate

New Member from NY

Hello OldMiniBikes members, after much reading, learning way too many dark secrets about restoring minibikes and bringing back to life a few great pieces of good old American History. I've decided that it's time to share with all what you've helped me recently restore. I'll start by showing the beginning...