Search results

1. R

Your views on Kohler

Yeah...your're right there.Most of all the Kohlers were for tractors and stuff.Guess I kinda forgot about the mini-bike thing for a minute.But like I said yesterday,that 7 h.p. Ch 270 would run a mini bike just about right.What do you think guys? Hey.....Liked the picture of the Artic Cat.I...
  2. R

Your views on Kohler

Jessie..... Every engine brand sometime, somehow,will give you a headache.I know all of us have gone through that.But it seems Kohler has more good than bad.
  3. R

Your views on Kohler

Yeah Shelby Clone.....I am 58 years old....and I do have pleasant memories of the old Kohler engines.The K301 flathead....now that was a hard hittin engine.Durabilty and quality when it comes to Kohler. And James C.....Looks like you got a grab bag of Kohlers to keep things running...
  4. R

Valve lash adj.

Just make sure that engine is cold boss...when nmaking that adjustment. Rock
  5. R

Honda Clones/Junk

Vette.........your post above made alot of sense.I can agree on exactly what you said. I was getting a little crazy.I do apologize.After reading your words Vette,I checked myself.To the people I offended.....I do mean the apology.I will put this to rest...
  6. R

Your views on Kohler

Thats what I thought you guys would say.You people seem to know your engines.I haven't had one person ever talk bad about a kohler.Do you guys know that Kohler does it's best to get your engine to you the very next day if your order is in by 10.00 A.M. They have the best customer service...
  7. R

Angled Intakes for Honda/Clones

I know what you need.Do you still need a angled manifold? If so,let me know. Rock
  8. R

Your views on Kohler

Thanks guys.What do you think about the relatively new engine from Kohler....... the CH 270-0011? And also...how would you rate Kohler? Better than Briggs and Tecumseh.....or not?Also tell me about dependability and quality. Shelby Clone......I know what you mean about the insides of "some" of...
  9. R

Your views on Kohler

I want to hear about people that either own...or have owned a Kohler engine. No....I don't have nothin bad to say about them.It's just that I never hear anybody talk about them.So...give me your views. Rock
  10. R

Honda Clones/Junk

Thankyou Korndog & Vette 66.I do work for a engine company that I dont like.I dont like them because I see what goes into them...and what people are spending their hard earned money on.I will leave it at that.I Love the real engine Honda.One person above said they were perfect.They are.They are...
  11. R

Honda Clones/Junk

I didn't say nothin bad about real HONDAS.Their isnt nothin bad to say.You don't get banned for saying what you feel.thats what forums are about.
  12. R

Honda Clones/Junk

Common sense! Take your engine apart and do a comparison on engine quality.Seems like Mini drag bike knows the real deal.he's a experienced engine man. Look.....you own a counterfeit engine.....or a clone.....and you want to stand behind it and talk good about it because you are the proud...
  13. R

Honda Clones/Junk

these engines are cheap because of the metal they use to produce them.Plus alot of other reasons.I wish i could tell you what I do for a living,but I am not allowed to.My contract prohibits that.I don't want to start a arguement.You bought it because it was the right change in your pocket.And...
  14. R

Heres a GREAT Honda question for you guys...

Man was nice and said GC series are disposable.I say junk.
  15. R

Honda Clones/Junk

Get real on these engines people.You buy them because there cheap,right? Not worth your time and few cents.Save your money for something real. Rock
  16. R

new online engine suppliers

thankyou.I am interested in shipping.Does it come to your door? Charges?
  17. R

new online engine suppliers

Hi Guys, From experience,which online new engine supplier should I use.I want one that people have used without problems. Thankyou, Rock
  18. R

Hi everybody/tecumseh Linkage

I am new and wanted to say hi.I have a headache with the tecumseh engine I have.It,s a spring loaded return throttle type.But there is no idle tang to hook up the springs/linkage too.It's a OH 195XA-71228-J.Its for a gokart.I have seen the service manuals on how it supposed to be butt there is...
  19. R

Hi everybody.I am a newbie!I am comming to you live from Washington state.Love this site!

Hi everybody.I am a newbie!I am comming to you live from Washington state.Love this site!