Search results

1. R

Great deal on this $1800 bike.

He called me an Idiot .... FULLY RESTORED .. PROFESSIONAL PAINT JOB Hurry before it is GONE .. I will require a finders fee from whomever buys it.. appx 10% of the $1800 .. Thank me later guys . He is dead serious on the super low price of $1800 . I have contacted him . I offered him a bit...
  2. R

Briggs 5HP I/C, runs good.

This is a briggs 5HP I/C it runs good , but may need carb cleaned from sitting in the garage not used.. I am asking $150 for it obo.. I am in california and prefer a local sale. Health forces sale, so I cant really ship it out. Maybe a member can help if shipping is needed.
  3. R

Very unique CAT minibike. California located

** Located in Stockton CA , 45 min south of Sacramento, 3 hours north of bakersfield, 1 hour east from the bay area , and 20 minutes from Modesto ca. I have a very unique CAT minibike. I want to say it is a 300x because of the fold up foot pegs, but it does not have the 300x forks. It has FULL...
  4. R

Just picked this up for mothers day . lol!

I suckered my wife once again. I took her out to her favorite spot to eat but little did she know after we ate we made a detour to pick this up! It is a WIP El Burro Sand n Snow super 8. It , for the most part, is original. The front tire did not hold air so the guy threw a rim/tire setup on...
  5. R

Taylor model 200 NEAR MINT (polished angled tip).4-5 HP tec

This is a Rare Taylor model 200 POLISHED for LARGE TEC motor 4-5HP. This thing is near mint maybe NOS. I want $100 shipped anywhere in the lower 48. You won't find another in this shape. I had this up before , but I'm a full time special education teacher and college student as well so I...
  6. R

NOS taylor model 200 muffler 4-5 hp tec flange polished version

I have here a NOS Taylor model 200 muffler with the angled tip. This is the polished version. It has never been mounted on an engine , but has been stored and moved here and there etc so trivial marks I'm sure here or there. I've never seen a fresh one off the line , but I'm sure they did not...
  7. R

Minibike fairy left this for me . Taco?

I woke up and this was in my garage.. I think it is a Taco it has serial numbers S269 on it If it is a Taco what kind is the question???? I'm not a taco expert, but I have had a taco 22,44,100 and this is unlike any of them. The headset is huge as well as the front forks are super heavy duty...
  8. R

What is this quirky Taco-type bike?

My brother picked this thing up today and sent me an e-mail asking If I knew what it could be.. I have no clue.. Kind of cool and quirky looking.. the top tubes actually are welded outside the headset tube.. lol.. weird. Thanks guys.. The bars and triple clamps were off some other motorcycle...
  9. R

What is this Muffler from?

I found this muffler and was just wondering what it belonged to.. I know possibly a Tecumseh powered something, but have no clue as to what.? My wife almost threw it out while cleaning the garage, but trusted her better judgment .. It is an actual tip on it and is in darn good shape, not a ding...
  10. R

1970 Taco T100 Mini bike. Runs at the moment

1970 Taco T100 Mini bike.SOLD!!!!!!! I am selling this bike.. I don't need it. I don't want it. I have too many projects and not enough time. I start College again in November and I have $50,000 in tuition coming up. So who am I kidding? I'll never get to it.. Bike is located NORCAL Stockton...
  11. R

What is it.. No picture , just a description..

I met this guy on the corner by my regular Taco truck spot. He was selling in the back of his truck a minibike.. It looked Nearly like a Bonanza swingarm bike.. Except it had a Bolted frame at the headset tube like the old taco's. it even had the inward slope rear frame just like a Bonanza.The...
  12. R

Taco T100 question.

I have a Taco T100 and I have noticed the Seat mounts are HIGH.. They have never been rewelded or no signs of ever being lower (no grind marks/low spots/ or extra slag or anything).. Has anyone ever come across a T100 with high seat mounts? A couple people told me the seat was supposed to sit...
  13. R

APE Dunecycle.. 5HP I/C runs great. Pull n go..

I have a pretty original shape dunecycle here (Obviously the engine is not original).. Never cracked or rewelded etc.. Still has the A.P.E. off road disclaimer sticker on it. **EDIT**The rear has all new chains, new bearings not installed, new bearings in jackshaft.. etc.., New clutch on the...
  14. R

I picked a WINNER!

Well I was sitting my lazy ass on the couch eating my BBQ and the wife blurts out "Get off your ass and lets go ride mini's".. I was like WTF?:shrug: .. I'm glad I got into these things, it actually has bonded my family even closer.. Going on 10 years of marriage and she still surprises me lol...
  15. R

China-bug 97cc ATV project.

Well, I found a good deal on a cheap Chinese ATV.. I wanted to get my daughter to start on ATV before she hits 2 wheels (she is only 4). It turns out it ran good but the CVT/tranny is toast. A new 50cc 4 stroke engine is $250!! Hmm what to do.. I want it done by her Birthday part July 10th...
  16. R

Wtb: Baja 97CC engine or parts

THANKS! Got what I needed.. I am looking for a running complete engine or at least a good carb unit and pull string assembly.This would be going to 95206 CA. So if you have a complete one or the parts , let me know a price shipped..Thanks.
  17. R

My First Baja Doodlebug 97cc..

I have been around for a bit, but mostly into old vintage mini's.. I saw this ad on CL for one with plastic still on the seat for $100.. When I got there to buy it he went tried to start it with the kill switch on OFF and yanked the cord right out... So $50 got me this thing... Now for a...
  18. R

WTB: PMR Jackshaft kit for 97CC doodlebug.

I'm looking for a PMR Jackshaft kit for the stock 97CC doodlebug engine.. If you have a used one laying around let me know what you want for it thanks..
  19. R

2 Tecumseh powersport 6HP OHV engines.

I have 2 Tecumseh Powersport engines.. They are both 6.0HP .. Both came off Yerf Dog go Karts and Both run when gas is fed to them.. They do need the carbs cleaned or gone through from setting. They were perfectly running , but after setting for the season, wont start unless fed. I am asking...
  20. R

Jackshaft questions for My Project..

I picked up one of those 50CC 4 stroke Chinese quads for $30.. I wanted to build a little reliable Quad for my daughter on a budget..(She is 4 years old).. I pulled the motor and all electrics out... It ran , but the CVT was toasted. I plan on putting My NEW 96CC Doodlebug engine My dad took...