Search results

1. cyclopsmoore

196cc Lifan Greyhound 66015 build underway, question about lash caps

I bought this thing 5 years ago at HF and it has been in the box since then. I got motivated this week to do something with the Lifan to play around with some extra HP on one of my Minibikes I now have a stage 3 kit from NR racing which includes a bored .65 honda carb, small fan...
  2. cyclopsmoore

Old H30 needs some help

I got this Cyclops survivor back in the summer and finally started trying to get her going. I had high hopes that I might get the engine running without a lot of fixing but had that idea blew up almost immediately. I drained and changed the oil without any problems. Then I put gas in the tank...
  3. cyclopsmoore

Need 72T / 5" brake sprocket

WTB a new or used 72T Sprocket - 5" Drum for Kidney Bean, MX/Spinner Wheels - #35 Chain w/ 1/5/8" center hole diameter or a rear 6" Cyclops wheel and 72T sprocket/brake assembly or just the sprocket/ 5" brake from a Cyclops L-400
  4. cyclopsmoore

Cyclops L 400 Survivor

Just had another member pass along a 67/68 Cyclops survivor that they found in South Louisiana. I have been looking for a while and did not expect a survivor like this to show up. She has been painted silver over her original blue and the rear sprocket has been moded but the rest is pretty much...
  5. cyclopsmoore

Old Member Back Looking for a New Project

I joined back in 2010, completed a restoration of my 1968 Cyclops L400, and have been offline for a while. Still have the old Cyclops, and have the itch and a bunch of parts, including a Harbor Freight engine, that need a frame for a home. Looking for another Cyclops frame/roller. If anyone has...
  6. cyclopsmoore

68' Cyclops L400 Fininshed

My 1968 Christmas present rides again after 30 years of silence and barn storage. She has the original frame, foot pegs re-attached, powder coated original wheels (w/ new rear Sprocket), new inner front fork springs with retainer added to prevent fall out, re-furbished original bendix 5" brakes...
  7. cyclopsmoore

cannot get pics to upload to the sight today?

I know this is not for questions but I have been trying to uplooooooooooad finished project photos today with no luck. I tried getting them into my album, created a new album and tried there, tried into my photos, and tried loading into the project thread on my bike, with the same result. I get...
  8. cyclopsmoore

Cyclops L 400 rebuild making progress

68 Cyclops rebuild coming along. Original frame w/ new black paint job, foot pegs re-attached w/ replica grips, original controls, powder coated original wheels (w/ new rear Sprocket), new tires mounted(what a B@#?!h), new inner front fork springs with retainer added to prevent fall out, N/R...
  9. cyclopsmoore

need 2 Bendix 5" Brake springs

Guys, I need new or like new brake springs for a 5" Bendix drum brake. this one came off a Cyclops but I think Boonie mini's also had similar brakes. I have tried to find through local parts stores and struck out here. Does anyone have a couple of springs they can spare or do you have a line on...
  10. cyclopsmoore

Clark/ cyclops frame and forks wanted

Looking for a Clark/Cyclops frame w/ front forks, or cyclops roller. I'm in the middle of first rebuild and already know that one is not enough. My wife doesn't know it but she needs a bike too, so if anybody has one of these laying around, Please let me know if you would consider sending it to...
  11. cyclopsmoore

Steel 6" Wheel with centered 1.37"odx4" hub?

Rebuilding a 68 Cyclops and need at least one, one piece 6" steel wheel . Wheel dimensions are tire bead /nominal diameter: 6" , overall width 4", with 1.37" o.d. diameter hub,also 4" wide. I have searched with no luck for a new one on the web. If you have one or know where one can be found, I...
  12. cyclopsmoore

Refurbished original bendix brake shoes?

I have a set of 5" bendix brake shoes from my 68 cyclops that are worn beyond safe use. Do you know of anyone that reapplies brake material to old brake shoes? Has anyone ever successfully used 5"Azuza shoes on a cyclops for a work around?
  13. cyclopsmoore

Introduction

I'm a nub and look forward to the info and help that is very apparent on this awesome site. I'm a 56' model and got my first and only mini bike in 68' from Santa. It was a Cyclops L-400 with a 4hp tec. The motor is long gone. I rode it into the ground, got too big and too smart for the mini, but...