Search results

1. Minibike187

briggs intek 6.5 hp i/c

I'm stuck on the size of the oil ring. I think it may need to be trimmed but don't know how to? Will have to pm u 125cc
  2. Minibike187

3.5hp briggs i/c wont start

Hey hey! Yes has a air vane gov.there is a linkage hooked up to it front the carb. This model didn't have a kill switch under gas tank it's located on the linkage of the carb.
  3. Minibike187

Wil clean needle and seat again. I thought it was 1 1/2 turns out? Magneto is fine I thought it wasn't good but has lots of spark. No points
  4. Minibike187

Txaggie it's new gas and I cleaned out tank clean carb was also cleaned air compressed all over and in every hole. The kill switch wire isn't touching anything I made sure of that. I'm really thinking the jet is plugged cause thats the only thing i didnt take apart or know how cause it looks...
  5. Minibike187

Hey guys ! Finally got some time last week to mess with this engine, took the carb off and sprayed some carb and choke cleaner into the manifold and it did fire! I took the carb off the gas tank cleaned very good with carb and choke cleaner and with air compressor wire brush. I need up buying a...
  6. Minibike187

Got an animal today

Nice engine yoop! :thumbsup: I been in the process of building one from a 6.5 ohv block been too busy to finish it but hoping to soon! It will be going on a baja mb165. Those animal engines are nice for a stock racing engine!
  7. Minibike187

Monkey trax-more than 2 wheels entry

Tits! :thumbsup::thumbsup:
  8. Minibike187

WOW!!! :thumbsup: that looks awesome yoop!!!
  9. Minibike187

Daaaamn! Looking nice yoop! :thumbsup:
  10. Minibike187

Pulled out of storage after 7 years

sweet looking bike!!:thumbsup:
  11. Minibike187

Lmfao! That thing whips! :scooter::thumbsup: definitely needs mufflers on the ends verry loud! Lol
  12. Minibike187

:thumbsup:daaaamn looking good! Love to hear what it sounds like!
  13. Minibike187

Loookin good:thumbsup:
  14. Minibike187

Yoop looks good! :thumbsup: all u need now is a plow on the front! I think it looks way better with out that body on the frame.
  15. Minibike187

Wow LOOOKING good!:thumbsup:
  16. Minibike187

looking good!!:thumbsup:
  17. Minibike187

Like the mock up! :thumbsup:
  18. Minibike187

Neck's "Peoples choice" build

i say use the briggs the gx is nice but way too big!
  19. Minibike187

nice yoop! i hope it works out!! looks like it will be a fun project. like that pic pimp posted good reference to use!:thumbsup:
  20. Minibike187

yeah there 6'' from what i know depends on the make of snowmobile i was just thinking snowmobile idler wheels cause there rubber and have bearings those looks to be plastic and no bearings cant see them lasting long or handle the weight.