Search results

1. leiTm0TiF

Looking for a new project. Norcal Area.

I've been checking craigslist just about everyday for a new project mini, but I haven't found anything in the area that has struck my interest. :no: I've seen a few that I've been interested in on OldMiniBikes, but they have been located across country. Shipping one is just way to expensive. :out: I'm...
  2. leiTm0TiF

Any ideas?

Got a guy trying to sell this, but I have no clue what it is! It looks like they put a goped motor on it? And there appears to be some kind of brace in place of the original motor, haha. Any ideas? This is the only picture I have. . . Thanks in advance!
  3. leiTm0TiF

Northern California Group. . .

I haven't see any swap meets or rides going on in northern California :shrug: So I started a group called "Northern California Minis". It would be nice to be able to mingle/ride with fellow local OMBers. :scooter: Join if you're in the area and feel the same way! :drinkup:
  4. leiTm0TiF

Someone loan me $600. . .

Not really, but check this out! Wishing I didnt just spend $600 on a new pistol, haha. :doah: gokarts & minibikes
  5. leiTm0TiF

Baja Heat/Warrior/Hawg Ty rear wheel/rim with drum brake assembly.

Like the title says! Not to worried about a tire being included. Let me know if you've got one, and a price!
  6. leiTm0TiF

HF 6.5 Valve Cover

Lets just say. . .I did something stupid while installing a pulse fitting today. Haha. So I'm in need of a 5 bolt valve cover for a 6.5 blue HF motor. I don't know if there is a difference between the blue L shaped motor and the older blue motor, but I have the L shaped one. Need asap. I know...
  7. leiTm0TiF

Its a baja. But what model?

Picked this up, but Im not sure what model number it is. Having trouble finding info on it. The front suspension is totally different than the ones Ive found info on. Also trying to find out what engine it is exactly. Its a 5.5 hp. Thanks for the help! I can get more pics up tonight if...
  8. leiTm0TiF

New guys log/build!

Hey guys! My name is Tyler, im from northern california. Im pretty new to minibikes but Ive tinkered with small motors before, such as lawnmowers and weedeaters. So Im not TOTALLY stupid when it comes to these things, but everything Ive learned ive taught myself by just taking things apart and...