Search results

1. S

tecumseh hs40 slanted intake

up for sale i have a tecumseh hs40 slanted intake. Intake is stamped with the number 51 0 112. Overall good condition with no problems. Will gladly send pictures if needed through text or email. Asking $45.00 shipped within the US. Payment by cash check or money order sorry i don't have a...
  2. S

fox minibike project... Jim Thorpe PA

Here is a bike that I thought I was going to get to but never did. Barn found, mostly complete. H35 has spark and compression and should run with a carb cleaning. Rear axle is missing a spacer, which I will see if I can find one. Brake levers/throttle also missing. Kickstand is also MIA I may or...
  3. S

briggs 5hp engine...... Jim Thorpe PA

briggs 5hp for sale. It is Missing the exhaust. Does run but could use the carb gone through, as it leaks from the carb a little when running. I do not know how to age these but will post model numbers later. I did not try to hide what this motor is by spraybombing it, so it has the usual...
  4. S

broken fin repair

Has anyone tried repairing broken fins on a cylinder head before? Have any advice/suggestions on how to do it? I have the broken pieces, and they match perfectly, with no small parts missing........ If you have and thoughts, plese Let me know, all ideas are appreciated. thanks ~ssscat
  5. S

saved this one from getting scrapped

picked up this little guy today with another riding mower..... The guy I got them from was going to give them away for scrap. He just can't use a pull start anymore, so he got a newer mower with electric start. Glad I got to save this one I really like it. I'll probably end up selling it, to...
  6. S

What model fox?

Just picked this one up, I know this one is a fox, but I was having a hard time finding one like it..... I did search. At first i thought a street scamp, but It doesn't have rear shocks. I have very little knowledge on these fox bikes, so any help is appreciated. Tank I'm guessing is the correct...
  7. S

salsbury clutch removal

Just picked up a Briggs with a good salsbury 300 series clutch on it. I can't figure out how to get it off. Seems stuck on there pretty good. I've tried several methods and I do not want to force it and break it, any suggestions? Thanks ~Matt
  8. S

cleaning/polishing aluminumum wheels

What do you guys use to clean/ polish your aluminum wheels. I've heard people media blasting or soda blasting, but I know of no one around here with a blaster. Is there a liquid that I can maybe soak them? Whats your best method? I appreciate any and all info. I could do them by hand but that...
  9. S

hs40 slanted intake #

what is the number stamped on these intakes? I believe I have one but I'm really not sure, I'll check the number on mine tomorrow. I'm fairly new at this... I think these intakes are tough to get, can someone give me a general idea what these are worth. Not sure what I'm gonna do with it yet...
  10. S

another what is it?

Telescoping front forks with shocks mounted on the outside. motor appears not to be original, and looks to have had a tank above the frame originally. Seat obviously incorrect. Looking to find out what it is, and looking for a picture of an original one to know what it was....... Can take more...
  11. S

arctic cat

still looking for a headlight for an arctic cat ssscat. let me know what you have.
  12. S

arctic cat parts.... ssscat headlight

does anyone know another supplier for AC mini parts besides.... Jeff Mihalko, and Bob Fragoman? Somebody has got to have a bunch of stuff. I'm specifically in need of a ssscat headlight, in nice condition to go on a bike i'm restoring. I already have a beat up one, looking for a nice one. I...
  13. S

arctic cat minibike accesories

Was wondering if anyone has any of the "accesories." Such as the helmet, patches, saddlebags etc. I personally don't but am always looking for these on ebay.... Would love to find the helmet and the ssscat patch. Also I believe there was a jacket that was made. Does anyone have a pic of one...
  14. S

identifying a hs40 with no shroud?

how can I tell if an engine is an hs40 if it is missing the shroud? I go to a scrap yard that has a lot of tecumsehs laying around but 99% of the shrouds are off. How can I tell if they are a hs40 not an hs35? thanks
  15. S

hs40 lifters

looking for the part # for a hs40 cam lifter any help is appreciated thanks
  16. S

Anyone Recognize This One?

Anyone recognize this mini? Posting this for a friend........
  17. S

sprocket.... chain size

how do you tell what size chain you need by looking at the sprocket. (By size I mean like #35 or #41 not chain length.) thanks
  18. S

1970 Grasshopper Micro Mini Bike

Anybody else see this thing on ebay? Its awesome.... fits right in a suitcase for travel :laugh: check out that 1 hp engine..... this thing is sweet Rare 1970 Grasshopper Ohlsson & Rice Micro Mini Bike | eBay
  19. S

OldMiniBikes rant

Ok so I've been on here for for a couple weeks now, and I think this site is great. I've had no problems so far. A lot of great guys on here that are willing to help each other out. I do however hate when some people pick on others for dumb reasons..... Please if you don't have something...
  20. S

Mini Bike Guide - september 1970

Looking for someone who has the september 1970 issue of mini bike guide..... Hoping that someone has it and can scan the part about the arctic cat ssscat for me. Apparently these guides are pretty collectable, so I'm sure someone on here has one.... thanks