Search results

1. dvd0020

Adjustable pushrods

So, I have all my parts for my clone to include The s2 adjustable pushrods .065 milled head and ported (gx 160 head on 200 clone block) 1.3 roller rockers .290 lift cam from agk 28.5 intake valve 26 exhaust Flat top piston Stock length billet rod 26# springs 26mm mikuni carb Norma cheetah...
  2. dvd0020

Different clutch?

Hi all, Im currently on deployment and have been ordering parts for my db motor. So far I have the following mods on my gx200 (160 head)... 26mm mikuni carb .290 lift 246* duration cam from agk RS s2 finned flywheel (+28 degrees) RS adjustable pushrods RS 1.3 roller rockers 26 lb springs Honda...
  3. dvd0020

1.3 rev roller rockers

Will these work with a 290 lift cam? Head milled .060, 26# springs. I will be using the rev adjustable push rods. Would I benefit better with the 1.2s?
  4. dvd0020

Colorado racing

Anyone in Colorado know of any tracks I can race my bike at? Tried googling and could find much info. Mostly just pocket bike stuff.
  5. dvd0020

New engine build

Tell me what you think... Gx160 head Milled .065 3 angle valve job 28.5mm intake valve (seated) 24mm exhaust valve .290" lift cam 1.3 roller rockers (w/adjustable push rods) Valve cover spacer Honda flat top piston 26mm mikuni carb Adapter w/pulse fitting Mikuni fuel pump New uni air filter to...
  6. dvd0020

Upgrades

So I've decided to do some upgrades... I recently sent my gx160 head (gx200 clone engine) in to AGK to get some work done. Getting the 28mn intake valve and seat. Getting some port work and milled as well. I figured I would go with the 26mm mikuni carb and fuel pump. Got a couple questions...
  7. dvd0020

New tires

Can you put a wider tire on the stock doodlebug rim? I want to get some racing tires but all I can find in the stock size are the heavy tread type. Thanks.
  8. dvd0020

WTB gx200 side cover

My blue clone side cover has a crack and is leaking. Thanks!
  9. dvd0020

SA extreme carb

Anyone use the SA extreme carb .680 from NR racing? Big difference?
  10. dvd0020

6.5 RLV sound clip

Can somebody post a sound clip of a 6.5 with an RLV silencer? Just need a general idea for the sound. I have a 2 stage header with no silencer, and I'm pretty sure the neighbors hate me. I was thinking the clamp style would be great so I can remove it when not in the neighborhood. Thanks :thumbsup:
  11. dvd0020

Don't hate... throttle questions

I am really confused on the whole throttle cable set-up on the HF 6.5. I noticed that most people are using the lever on the side for their set up. when I move this lever, it doesn't do anything to the throttle. Putting it on the turtle setting just keeps the cable from opening throttle. If I...
  12. dvd0020

WTB doodlebug db30-rr

(The newer version) any color. Don't need the engine, but willing to buy if I have to. Looking to pay 150 w/o engine +shipping. Thanks :thumbsup: First post btw ;)