Search results

1. vwmopar

Tecumseh H60 valve seats

How are Tecumseh valve seats removed? I'm building a hopped up H60 and want to put oversized valves in it. It seems that Tecumseh installed one insert for both intake and exhaust instead of one for each valve. Is the seat cast in or installed like a normal seat?
  2. vwmopar

flywheel with no key-way slot

I'm in the process of rebuilding this Clements H50 beast. I pulled the flywheel off for cleaning and to replace the seal behind it. When I did so I found that the billet flywheel has no key-way cut into it. I know Clements knows what hes doing but this seem off to me. I marked to position of...
  3. vwmopar

Mini drag bike jackshaft?

I just acquired a built Tecumseh H50 from Clements racing. Which needs rebuild. Mike states on alcohol it should make 20 hp and around 17 on gas. I want to run a jr. dragster torque converter. The problem I see is that the jackshafts that are made for such a setup puts the driven down...
  4. vwmopar

Tecumseh flywheel key?

I have a Tec H60 with points ignition and would like to know what key to order for the flywheel? Also what oil fill tube to get mine doesn't have threads?
  5. vwmopar

Briggs flyweel on Tecumseh?

Can a Briggs 3hp or 5hp billet flywheel be modified to fit a Tec H60? I have both points and solid state ignition cranks.
  6. vwmopar

Anyone going to Ubly?

It's 8/9/14 and 8/10/14. I'm thinking of going. Don't know the details.
  7. vwmopar

Harrison Research Wildcat

I've had this bike for 3+ years now and just started working on er. It started out I wanted a heavily modded gx390, with a jr dragster clutch set up massive exhaust and carb, slick tires and the works. I decided to go another rout. The first few pics are of what it looked like when I got it...
  8. vwmopar

Tilting engine?

I have a Sears Bird Duck frame that I am hoping will be my next project once I get my Harrison Wildcat done. I was wondering if it would be safe to tilt the engine forward so it looks more like a motorcycle setup? I have a few Tecumseh h60's and a Briggs 3.5hp that are likely candidates. Will...
  9. vwmopar

Crank Threads

I don't want to sound like an idiot but I will anyways. Whats the thread size and pitch of the pto side on a Tecumseh h60?
  10. vwmopar

Crankcase ventilation?

I have a Tecumseh motorsports h50. Is it necessary to run a catch can or crankcase breather. On most of the drag style mini bikes I see they run a catch can. Why is this and do I need one?
  11. vwmopar

In serious need of wildcat clutch cover with the bulge.

I got everything but the clutch guard. I'll take any condition for a Harrison Wildcat 500.
  12. vwmopar

Chrome service

In need of a good chrome service in the metro Detroit area. Preferably one that wont take for ever and does quality work.
  13. vwmopar

Torgue converter for big hp?

I have a Tecumseh h60 making around ten hp. Max rpm is about 7000. I'm looking for a torque converter that will handle this and is for a 3/4 shaft with out going to an expensive jr. dragster setup. It's Harrison Wildcat mini bike. I may want to tweak the H60 for more hp in the future. I...
  14. vwmopar

Tecumseh dipstick

I'm building a H60 with a h70 bearing side cover. Witch has a hole for a dipstick but no threads. The H60 cover has threads but the dipstick wont swap. Does anyone know what dipstick I should use?
  15. vwmopar

engine machine service

Don't know if this is the right place to put this. Any ways I'm looking for a shop in the Detroit Michigan area to do some machine work to my Tecumseh H60. Would like a shop that can work on cranks, blocks and do valve work. If none in MI I can ship out of state. I'm looking for someone to...
  16. vwmopar

Anything Harrison Wildcat

looking for spring fork, fenders and clutch cover or anything Harrison Wildcat related? I have money now.
  17. vwmopar

Making forks

Has anyone that has made front forks help me. I would like to build a springer setup for a chopper trike build. I'm looking for something easy to build but good looking. I was thinking of using full size springer front end but I think it may be too big and heavy. PS I can weld, just don't...
  18. vwmopar

Chopper front forks

Anyone know where I can get some chopper forks? I thought about using springer front end for full size but I think it would be too big. I have a Sear Bird Duck that I'm going to convert to a rat trike. I know I can make some that are simple but I kinda want something more intricate. Suspension...
  19. vwmopar

alternative h60 flywheels

Is there any alternative flywheels for the h60? Can a flywheel from something else fit if the taper is recut? I'm looking for something lighter.
  20. vwmopar

Sears Bird Duck trike

[/IMG] Any Ideas on a front tire wheel combo? I will be running 18x8.5-8 tires out back. The tool box will stay. It will cover the brakes, sprocket and hold a battery for lights. The pipe wrenches I hope will work for forks they are aluminum. I'm also thinking of drag style handle bars, a...