5. M

Word Association Game

Hay
  6. M

Word Association Game

Moonraker
  7. M

Quiet muffler

https://www.oldminibikes.com/forum/mini-bike-discussion/138633-home-super-bronc-muffler.html
  8. M

Word Association Game

long
  9. M

Super Bronc Headlight

I currently don't have a battery. Working on getting a starter, battery, battery box and cables down the road. The SB is currently wired to run off of the lighting coil. I realize the lights will be dimmer at idle and brighter with rpm but my main question is what wattage did the low/high...
  10. M

Super Bronc Headlight

I am having a hard time figuring out what headlamp to use on my Super Bronc VT8-12 Do you guys run a 12 volt or 6 volt headlamp? My Super bronc is currently running a 12 volt H5006 headlamp but it is a low beam only and 12 volt. My tail lamp is an 1157 bulb and works correctly. The lighting...
  11. M

WTB Nelson Muffler for Super Bronc.

https://www.oldminibikes.com/forum/mini-bike-discussion/138633-home-super-bronc-muffler.html I am starting to make a few pm me if you are interested..
  12. M

Yamaha QT50

I have a QT-50 that I eliminated the oiler and mix the fuel 50 to 1 and use the oil tank as a fuel reserve with a shut off valve between the 2 tanks. I recommend you make sure the fuel tank is completely clean of rust and then clean the carburetor multiple times, Replace the fuel lines and...
  13. M

In what Decade was my HM100 built?

I am having a hard time determining what Decade my Hm100 was built. Hm100 159182P 9186D Was it built in 1969-1979-1989 or1999 How do you tell when you have just the engine and nothing else. I know it was built on the 186th day shift D but can't figure out the decade.
  14. M

Home made Super Bronc Muffler

This muffler is extremely quiet at idle, the engine is louder than the muffler. The more discs inserted into the muffler the quieter it is. I like mine to have a little rumble to it at wide open throttle so I only inserted 2 discs. You could easily install 6 plus discs and it would be whisper...
  15. M

Home made Super Bronc Muffler

Here are a few pictures of my home made super bronc vt8-12 muffler. I made it out of 3 inch exhaust tubing and 3/4 inch tubing for the inlet and exit pipes. I cut out and welded 2 discs into the inside of the exhaust tubing with holes drilled randomly throughout to equal the volume of the 3/4...
  16. M

Building a quiet muffler...

Here are a few pictures of my home made super bronc vt8-12 muffler. I made it out of 3 inch exhaust tubing and 3/4 inch tubing for the inlet and exit pipes. I cut out and welded 2 discs into the inside of the exhaust tubing with holes drilled randomly throughout to equal the volume of the 3/4...
  17. Muffler

Muffler

18. Muffler

Muffler

19. Muffler

Muffler

20. M

HM 100 Carburetor Issues

I posted that Carburetor # incorrectly. Its 631660A.