Search results

1. dajsnipe

Any safe crackers out there?

This is in a building I am clearing, apparently it's been there for decades -it may be original to the building, it's a old school built in 1908. I was hoping to restore it but there's prices missing, so if I can't find replacements I'll probably scrap it. So hears my questions; -anybody...
  2. dajsnipe

Tote Gote 750

I am looking to fund the next robot build so I am putting this one on the block. Tote Gote model 750, a full suspension Tote! It's a project but looks like all the important stuff is there, including the climb away clutch. :thumbsup: The engine should be rebuilt, it runs but when I got it a...
  3. dajsnipe

need advice on a pushmower

This mower is going on its third season but it's only been used for triming so she's seen light duty. Yesterday it was running fine and then just stopped, we didn't hit anything, the blades are good, had fule.... I had a chancen to look at it today, hears what I know: -good spark -getting...
  4. dajsnipe

turned a tote got into a robot, not litterly

My son never got into the mini bike craze, unfortunately his allergies have directed him to " indoor sports " I sold my 535, thanks Jim -hope your enjoying it, and bought a VEX robot kit. I figured this would make for a nice farther son project but he had the thing completely assembled and...
  5. dajsnipe

Is anybody involved with FIRST

FIRST is the high school robotics competition, you get 6 weeks to come up with a design and fabricate a robot that will compete against other schools. My son joined Team 3667 last year and this year I am one of the mentors. It's a great program, if anyone is looking for something to do and...
  6. dajsnipe

Let's talk about Solar Pannels

Who's using them and what do you recommend? I have a greenhouse that is using a lot of power, I would like to offset it with solar. Is there a good set up that someone would recomed? I have a couple of pumps running, small fountain /pond types and a seed mat heater. We have a pretty steady...
  7. dajsnipe

Metal Finish, need advice

Awhile back one one you guys suggested mixing acetone with something for a finish on metal, I think it may have been linseed oil. It worked great and I need to do it again, can you refresh my memory? Thanks What I am looking for is a finish that will harden but not look shiny, that I can...
  8. dajsnipe

Tote Gote model 535

The barn is too small again so I am looking to broom the 535. Asking $600 It runs good, what you see is what you get The muffler needs to be reworked or replaced, it dosent fit well to the block. The throttle and linkage should be tightened. Carb could stand a good cleaning as I...
  9. dajsnipe

Tote Gote -You Detroit guys were sleeping

This was on Craigslist in Wyandot for a month, I figured if none of you guys wanted it I'd sneak down and pick her up. :sleeping: Model 750 #489 I am not saying she runs well, but she runs. You'll defiantly not have to worry about getting followed by Mosquitos with the smoke screen you leave...
  10. dajsnipe

Need advice dealing with GM

I am having issues with GM and thought I would seek some advice from you guys. I have a 2008 GMC Savannah work van that I bought used in 2008, it had about 2,500 miles on it when I bought it from the local dealership. Since then it's been maintained well the only issue being the "cluster" was...
  11. dajsnipe

1" Climb Away

Been looking for one for my 770 for a couple years now, I am going to give it one more try before I give up and buy something aftermarket. Anybody?
  12. dajsnipe

Anybody know what this spring is for?

Took the goat out for a spin today, noticed this spring when I was washing it. Anybody know what it's for -or even more importantly, should I care? Beep beep
  13. dajsnipe

Yup, one of my coworkers.

So when you own a water restoration business, this isn't really what you want to see. :anon.sml:
  14. dajsnipe

PSA of the year

https://www.facebook.com/d.j.hcs/posts/1483970131841915 I am not sure if this link will work, but this is a must see for all you single men out there. :laugh:
  15. dajsnipe

The Maker Fair in Detroit

If anybody is in the Detroit area the Maker Fair is at The Henry Ford, some pretty cool stuff
  16. dajsnipe

Bronco

Hear you go Yoop. This one just popped up in your old hood. Craigslist in Chesterfield
  17. dajsnipe

Let's See Those Gardens

I call this my Fred G Sanford Memorial Garden because it's made from others peoples junk. It's almost done, well as done as a garden could ever be :laugh:
  18. dajsnipe

Tote Gote 530 and Snowrabbits

I am back at a point that I have way to many projects. I can take these to the Ann Arbor show if anybody's interested, I picked these up, put hem on a shelf, and there they sit. I'll go $400 for the pair Have had this for a few years and had it out twice. My son already out grew it...
  19. dajsnipe

Going to Daytona Beach

I am going to Daytona Beach in April, I heard you can drive on the beaches down there. Can any of you guys confirm that? I am wondering if it may be worth it to bring a Tote Gote down with me :shrug:
  20. dajsnipe

What's on TV tonight?

Just flipping through the tv menu thing and I see there is a show called Backroad Gold on the Travel Channel tonight at 9:30 PM (eastern) It says there is " a super-rare mini bike" featured. Anybody seen this show before?