Search results

1. ADRO

1971-ish Sears Roper

Save for more pics....Sorry I accidentally submitted the post before I was finished!:doah: Pics with metal protection plate removed. Comet clutch.
  2. ADRO

1971-ish Sears Roper

I believe this to be a 1971 Sears Roper. It does include the original gas tank However, it is still orange and has not been restored. Also I will include a brand new set of Knobby-offroad style tires. It is Located in Lexington, KY 40509. I am asking $400 OBO. I'm open to all offers! I will be...
  3. ADRO

Birthdays today

SPAMMERS, they're all 22 years old.
  4. ADRO

Roper Before and after

Thanks.
  5. ADRO

Roper Before and after

Uh, okay boss-man. I didnt even ask how much it was worth. No where in any of my posts have I asked "how much" it is worth or what it would sell for/value/price AT ALL. I asked if there was a market for these aka if people are "looking" for these sears bikes. But thanks for being sooooo...
  6. ADRO

Roper Before and after

Is there a big market for sears ropers? Mine is somewhat restored...It runs and I ride it everywhere, not really anywhere near the "show quality" look as yours. ALthough I dont think I could ever sell it I'm curious as to know the market for these bad boys.:shrug:
  7. ADRO

First Mini Bike Build

Lookin good.
  8. ADRO

Sears Roper Project

Looks sick! Who re-did the tank and the seat? awesome! I need a new seat for my roper.
  9. ADRO

My youngest boy turns 10 today!

LETS SEE PICS!:thumbsup:
  10. ADRO

Police Encounter's on mini bike

I saw a state trooper as I was riding down a public road, he kept driving! Today was a good day:thumbsup:
  11. ADRO

"indian" project

Haha you guys need to Out of closet, I did set you up for that one though...haha
  12. ADRO

"indian" project

that pipe is loooong!
  13. ADRO

Just another doodle.

Sweet, nice ride.:scooter: Really awesome that you have the ability to fab up pieces like that intake adapter and the exhaust. I really need an adapter for my carb!:grind:
  14. ADRO

Craftsman 5HP Motor = Tecumseh? PICS INSIDE, please identify!!

Thanks!:thumbsup: I did notice that the intake pulled away from the motor and was leaking air, it made the motor run at full load no matter how much throttle I was giving-----then backfire and die out, I thought the motor had blown it was so loud. But I tightened it back down and it ran okay...
  15. ADRO

What would you do?

this^^
  16. ADRO

This years Halloween outfit whatta ya think?

I think a grown-man dressing in all black, tatical outfit, with live rounds(or even shell casings, or fake rounds) is a HORRIBLE idea!! ESPECIALLY toting along a gun, even simulation/air soft whatever toy gun you're talking about. Even more so with the recent Colorado shooting. What are you...
  17. ADRO

Street Legal???????

In Lexington, KY cops really dont seem to give a :censure: since UK campus runs-a-muck with unregistered mini-bikes/scooters everywhere, this spills out to the whole city....pretty much a non-issue to police bc its too hard to enforce!:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
  18. ADRO

2 Bonanza BC1500sh Survivors

Unbelievable condition!!! Those are super clean, the paperwork just adds to it! Killer man!
  19. ADRO

2 Bonanza BC1500sh Survivors

Very cool! Nice find, how much?
  20. ADRO

My Newest Part!!

I'd say you'd have to start smaller than a chain cover it can't be that easy but then againnim drunk on an iPad lol