My Newest Part!!

This is my new part, so to say I actually finished the product 5 months ago but I seem to take on more than I can do from time to time and had to take care of some major projects this summer to keep life in check.. (meaning the wife not kill me) This is my new part Taco Cover early style non script a verry nice part. (in polish) This is the first cover I hope it gets a warm welcome. And yes that is the boss's new Table Cloth...

very nice! Iv been thinking about casting things a little bit. Maby you can do a writeup on what you use and how you go about it. I know theres alot to know. Its a hobby all its own. I tried it once. it was a pathetic attempt but almost worked :laugh:

ADRO

So wait a second....I've been drinking a good number of beers and it's seemingly awesome if you made that whole chain/clutch cover by casting it yourself?

Forgive me...I'm drunk and new to mini bikes.

When will we be adding the "drunk thread"?:thumbsup:

ADRO

very nice! Iv been thinking about casting things a little bit. Maby you can do a writeup on what you use and how you go about it. I know theres alot to know. Its a hobby all its own. I tried it once. it was a pathetic attempt but almost worked :laugh:
I'd say you'd have to start smaller than a chain cover it can't be that easy but then againnim drunk on an iPad lol

Thanks All:thumbsup: I think this and the Cat cover will be the most popular:shrug: I did throw a few left over covers on ebay for the hell of it I havent sold a thing on there in 2+ years, figured I better sell a couple parts I need to buy a new band saw the old one is tired after 25 years of abuse.. and ADRO I did make the covers from the pattern mold melt and polish, its still a lerning process but rewarding making a part that has been long since extinct:thumbsup:

Thanks All:thumbsup: I think this and the Cat cover will be the most popular:shrug: I did throw a few left over covers on ebay for the hell of it I havent sold a thing on there in 2+ years, figured I better sell a couple parts I need to buy a new band saw the old one is tired after 25 years of abuse.. and ADRO I did make the covers from the pattern mold melt and polish, its still a lerning process but rewarding making a part that has been long since extinct:thumbsup:

Ebay and we didn't know!! Looking forward to you selling again!!!!

A TAV2 cover like that would look awesome. Good looking work and I love the USA stamp on the back!
I have thought of making a TAV Cover I would think some would like a bit more sturdy piece than the one offered. Im not going to be doing much tooling this winter a couple parts maybe.. Last winter I did a hell of alot of tooling and lerning this winter im just building parts... :wink: