Search results

1. Cornishrooster

Mikuni carb vm22 with jets.

Mikuni vm22 carb with 3 main jets 120,105 and 95 and 3 pilots 15, 17.5 and I can't make out the other. $60 shipped I'll take some pics when I get home.
  2. Cornishrooster

Need help with predator and inverted intake w 22 mikuni carb.

Hi erbody need some help here. When I fire up the engine it starts at half throttle, I can give it gas without it dying but can't get the throttle to go down. Maybe I need to put smaller jets in it, the mikuni has the stock jets in at the moment, 100 and 15 pilot I was lead to believe that with...
  3. Cornishrooster

Scored a free trail 70 today!

Bad news - someone painted it black so it's hard to see a model number, a mouse chewed through some of the battery wiring, it's missing the muffler and the key. Good news - it was free, the gas tank was empty, the engine isn't seized, it was garage kept, it was free. I found some info about...
  4. Cornishrooster

Bonanza BC1300? roller with proper front forks

Still has original blue paint on it. Think I have the badge for it somewhere as well. Need to sell everything to pay for a major surgery my baby daughter had. $225 obo.
  5. Cornishrooster

Lil, Indian mini with orignal front fender and wheels.

Wish I could post some pictures on here but it's saying that they're too big, even for one pic. Have a lil indian with original wheels and carlisle tires.. unfortunately they're dry rotted to death... the hubs can be cleaned up and reused though. There are some crappy welds added to the bike...
  6. Cornishrooster

Sears Roper Almost complete

Not sure if this bike is in the right spot since it's technically not totally complete, just needs a throttle cable to get her going. Anyway not sure what to list it for but there's a lot of money in it. Don't want to sell it buy my baby daughter had to have brain surgery and the medical bills...
  7. Cornishrooster

Tecumseh 4hp Powersport Very Clean! $100 LPU

Hey all, The only part on this thing that looks like crap is the muffler but I guarantee whom ever buys it ain't going to be using that muffler. Have the original black plastic gas tank and the carburetor (both not pictured), the carburetor is the good kind that people like for mini bikes...
  8. Cornishrooster

HF predator 212cc NIB $90 LPU

Hey all it's been awhile since I've been on the OldMiniBikes scene.... life is keeping me from having hobbies these days. Bought this a few months back and took it out and put oil in and started it for about 30 seconds. Runs great. So technically it's not NIB.... :laugh: but it hasn't been under a load...
  9. Cornishrooster

Bird Nighthawk Roller

Hey ladies and gents I have a bird night hawk roller I'm looking to get rid of. It has everything including the seat, gas tank and handlebars... even all the hardware. Just don't have the pics of that stuff but it's all here. Asking $110 plus shipping Cheers Mike
  10. Cornishrooster

Lots of stock predator parts

Stock flywheel Stock rod Stock muffler Stock bucket of stuff not sure what's in there. :laugh: Stock Gas tank I have no idea I'm gonna say $30 plus shipping. Make an offer please! Cheers Mike
  11. Cornishrooster

Comet TAV2

Everything looks newish even the belt. Asking $100 plus shipping Cheers Mike
  12. Cornishrooster

Bonanza Front fork lowers

They're pitted fo sho but they can be cleaned up and looking good with a paint job. I know for a fact that OldMiniBikes isn't getting any more of the new ones because I bought the last one they had and I asked the vendor and he's not producing any more so get them while they're hot! :smile...
  13. Cornishrooster

Acme chopper frame

Comes with the seat and also a wave runneresque kill switch that stops the bike when it's pulled out. Very solid mini bike. Baby's coming and a lot of things need to go... like the half of the mini bike projects I'll never start. :biggrin: Asking $100 plus shipping but please make an offer...
  14. Cornishrooster

Picked up an lil indian mini mini today for $70

Not really in great shape but still a decent find for the price. I'm curious if that is an original fender in the front? I know the scrub is an add on and plan to take it off. Hope I can find the original disc brake then sell a kidney so I can afford it! :biggrin: Cheers Mike
  15. Cornishrooster

(Insert witty what is it title here)

Anyone know what it is? Who's going to beat simple tom this time? :laugh: My guess is an indian mini mini only because of the small piece of metal where the disc brake mounts right next to the sprocket. CHeers MIke
  16. Cornishrooster

Predator billet parts

Hey guys. I'm looking for a billet flywheel and rod if anyone is not using them for some weird reason. :biggrin: I know I can get them on OldMiniBikes but I'm looking to spend less money than that. Thanks Mike
  17. Cornishrooster

Predator and h50 won't turn with spark plug in

Hey all, I hope some day I can help people here as much as everyone has helped me. I'm not sure how to search this one really. Both of these engines won't turn when the spark plug is in. On the predator I have the valves both set at .004. I don't know of a way, if any, to set the valves on...
  18. Cornishrooster

Thanks for the help on this one.

Frame looks nice. NO idea what it is though. A guy on CL wants to trade this for one of my frames. Thanks Mike
  19. Cornishrooster

Predator won't start with mikuni

Hey there ladies and gents. I've been reading as much as possible the subject but now it's time to reach out for help. I took out the oil sensor in the bottom. Reset the valves to .004 as recommended. Torqued everything to spec. I opened the screw on the bottom of mikuni and gas poured out so...
  20. Cornishrooster

h50 no spark

I fired it up yesterday no problems and let it run for a bit. Today I put the rest of the bike together to take her for the maiden and now the damn thing won't fire. I took out the plug and pulled the recoil and there's no spark. Went and bought another spark plug still no spark. I'm going to...