Search results

1. C

Bicycle hitch carrier

Yes, that shouldn't be an issue. I'll get some pics.
  2. C

Mini Bike Hitch Carrier

I know this an old thread, but I am looking at doing something like this, and none of the attachments are available anymore. Any pictures that people could re-post would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
  3. C

Bicycle hitch carrier

Good morning all. I am planning a road trip towing my race car on an open trailer, and I would like to take my 6.5 Doodlebug along. I have a Chevy Tahoe and I would rather not put the DB inside, as last time I did that, I noticed the residual fuel fumes can get to me after a while, and this...
  4. C

Chinese ATV Engine Swap w/212cc Predator Engine

Bringing an old thread back from the dead, but I would also like to see pictures. Thank you.
  5. C

Another 6.5 Doodlebug swap.

Just thought I'd update this old thread. Added a TAV clone and a smaller rear sprocket. Engine is still stock other than exhaust pipe. Raced a Honda 50 with it. I was told it had an 80cc upgrade kit on it. I don't know much about those bikes. We were running 1/8 mile. This was my best ET...
  6. C

Doodle Bug 1/8 mile drag race at Milan.

Thanks for the kind words sir! I still have the Horizon. I am gathering parts for it's rebirth. I am also an original owner of an '04 SRT-4!
  7. C

SDAC22 Battle Of The Doodlebugs - YouTube
  8. C

Double post, moderators please delete. Thanks, Mike
  9. C

Awesome clone valve failure.

This is why I'm starting to think that clone motors are good for pressure washers and trash pumps, but it pays to build up a real Honda for high rpm use.
  10. C

GX160 Block to 200CC

Thanks for the advice all!
  11. C

RIP Ryan Dunn

It's a pretty big deal here locally. Like usual, everybody is trying to grab a part of a tragedy and try to make it personal. I've heard he was a really nice guy and I feel bad for his family and the family of the passenger he killed.
  12. C

doodle brake broke new broke brakes ??

Let me rephrase that.... it bolts up to the DB30 using the stock hardware. The only thing the kit does not include would be zip ties to secure the hydraulic line to the frame of the bike. Its a great kit. http://www.hotrodminibike.com/Mini_Bike_Hyd_Brake_Syst.html
  13. C

GX160 Block to 200CC

Ahh ok. So the GX160 has a taller deck height. Any advantage to using a GX160 vs a 200... maybe the shorter stroke makes it a little happier at high rpm? The reason I ask is I have a GX160 and wanted to build up a genuine Honda vs a clone.
  14. C

GX160 Block to 200CC

Can I use the crank, rod and piston for a GX200 in an GX160 block? Thanks, Mike
  15. C

doodle brake broke new broke brakes ??

I got the hydraulic brake setup from HotRodMinibike.com. Stops great and inspires alot more confidence than the cable brake setup. Bolts right on with no issues. All you need to install it are some heavy-duzy zip ties.
  16. C

GX200 or Clone 6.5 carb

Found one on ebay. Thanks for reading.
  17. C

Stuck Carb Jet.

Anybody have an issue with a stuck carb jet on a 6.5 clone? I tried to change the jet out on my 6.5 after watching the youtube video about clone carb rebuilding. I went to remove the jet and it was tight. REALLY tight. It stripped fairly easily. I ended up taking the carb out of a box...
  18. C

GX200 or Clone 6.5 carb

Looking for a stock 6.5 clone or GX200 carb. Thanks, Mike
  19. C

New Harbor Freight Predator Engines

I'm not so sure. Some places it does say it has a cast iron sleeve. I think the above copy is referring to the construction of the cylinder case.
  20. C

Gen. Honda Rod and Flywheel

Thanks all for the info.